Evident exploit

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
pauly

Evident exploit

Post by pauly »

I'm posting this for the sake of the server. The fact that I lost my newbie items, oh well. shit happens, thats what makes UO fun. in this case, the person clearly used an exploit. On OSI T2A, YES T2A ERA, this person would have been made an example of and received a 72 hour ban with a warning. Put pressure where it's needed, find out how he did it if you dont know and do what needs to be done. staff.

(Lucky I came to my computer at the EXACT same time that he pulled this off)

http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exploitg.jpg

yeah hendrix, just as you said after griefing new players trying to start with an exploit.

"Good game", son.

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Evident exploit

Post by orionsune »

sure you didn't just fall for a legit trick?

your starting to sound like a little bitch... all the posts i've seen you make so far your bitching and whining about something or another... you know what? people like you were made examples of from the player community too, keep on whining and you'll find yourself making far more enemies then any thief or exploiter.

pauly

Post by pauly »

"Falling for a legit trick"

This statement would imply I was there as it occured.

Just a quick grammar lesson for the needy.

/end

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

actually i was calling you a liar

pauly

Post by pauly »

Thanks for clearing that up. Well, I came to the computer and saw my 3 macroers and 2 other people dead(judging by situation, guard-wacked simultaneously??) And I had a choice to report for murder on all 3 chars yet none of the reports counted. (Blue corpses) on ground as Jimi.hendrix is looting them and I quote "Good game". What's there to lie about?

The proof is in the puddin.. as the saying goes, amigo.

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

there was no expoilt involved with killing you. people die macroing in town all the time. there are plenty of era accurate ways to do that to someone. if u knew as much about the t2a era as you claim, maybe u would know a few of them.

pauly

Post by pauly »

Very often, I find myself telling UO players to look over some of their posts and ask themselves from a 3rd person perspective.... "Is that really who I am?"

If you don't see what I'm getting it, it's okay. One day, you will. oyh.

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

maybe you should consider your own advice. in every post you've made so far u sound like a whining bitch, or your complaining about something with this server that isnt up to your standards. maybe you should spend more time trying to enjoy the game, and appriciate the hard work the staff has put into this server instead of trying and failing to outwit people on the forums.

having said that, why dont you go back and read some of your own posts since you have been here and ask yourself "am i really this much of a douche bag?".

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

The only report of mechanical problem I can take from this without knowing the sequence of events is that you say you lost your newbie items. What items did you lose, are you sure they were still newbied? If you remove any amount from a newbied stack it becomes lootable

If you received a murder report menu and chose to report the murder, they will have been reported. What was the indication that these reports did not count?

I'm tempted to delete half these posts, giving someone a hard time for reporting what they belive to be a bug in these threads in unacceptable.

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

Derrick and Pauly are correct, i came off too strong on this guy because his previous post about someone selling gold for irl money as if it's a cardinal sin, instead of just reporting the issue civilly and that rubbed me the wrong way. I apologize I was wrong.

Cutpurse

Post by Cutpurse »

Maybe I'M NAKED chopped a box full of purp pots and set them off? Then, using I'M NAKED (once ressed), he looted essential items (getting guardwhacked) and allowed jimi to loot the corpses of IM NAKED.

Are you positive the person that you were given the option to count was jimi.hendrix and not some similarly named newbie or I'M NAKED?

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Cutpurse wrote:Maybe I'M NAKED chopped a box full of purp pots and set them off? Then, using I'M NAKED (once ressed), he looted essential items (getting guardwhacked) and allowed jimi to loot the corpses of IM NAKED.

Are you positive the person that you were given the option to count was jimi.hendrix and not some similarly named newbie or I'M NAKED?
I believe this to be close to the truth based on the screenshot.

Word of Advice, don't macro at the Britain Inn, it's asking for problems. In fact, don't macro in Britain.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Return to “In Game Bug Reports”