Bedrolls and Tamborines

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Shea

Bedrolls and Tamborines

Post by Shea »

These are small bugs, but if you place a bedroll or a tamborine on the ground it sits very high above the ground as though something is under it. I believe tamborines only do this when you place them on top of something else, or several on top of one another on the ground.

Also, this may have been addressed before, but werent you allowed to stack several items on top of one another, lock the item on top and have it stay in place when you remove the things beneath it? I believe this was accurate for the era and it makes for some interesting home decorating ideas. Just a thought.
[15:52] <Rocks> in sheer poundage Neil Diamond has made more woman horny than KISS/David Lee Roth/The Beatles and The Rolling Stones

hai t2a

Re: Bedrolls and Tamborines

Post by hai t2a »

Also, this may have been addressed before, but werent you allowed to stack several items on top of one another, lock the item on top and have it stay in place when you remove the things beneath it? I believe this was accurate for the era and it makes for some interesting home decorating ideas. Just a thought.
this works here