New player to UO looking for friends.

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Beebles

New player to UO looking for friends.

Post by Beebles »

Title says it all really. I'm an older gamer, looking for a mature bunch of folks to play with. I never had a chance to play UO when it was new, but I hear this is the private shard to try.

Currently I have an interest in crafting, but I do want to make a combat oriented character eventually as well.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Bixby Legbone

Re: New player to UO looking for friends.

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Beebles wrote:Title says it all really. I'm an older gamer, looking for a mature bunch of folks to play with. I never had a chance to play UO when it was new, but I hear this is the private shard to try.

Currently I have an interest in crafting, but I do want to make a combat oriented character eventually as well.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Welcome to the shard. If this is your first ever time playing Ultima Online.. you're in for a treat and most of us would be jealous for a first time experience again. If you're not in the shard's irc channel yet, then do so. It's the best way to connect with other players. If you are, look me up and say hello. I'm happy to answer general questions and guide you best in the direction you choose to take.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”