Anyone see an evil Rudolph yet?

Topics related to Second Age
Bixby Legbone

Re: Anyone see an evil Rudolph yet?

Post by Bixby Legbone »

I found a ruby encrusted Rudolph today! He was tough! I found my efforts at using magery spells on him to be fruitless. It would be easier for me to lure him to my house (if I could survive the constant flamestrikes reigning down upon me); get on my animal tamer, go to Destard dungeon and tame a dragon, and then take the dragon back to fight Rudolph! It was actually a piece of cake at that point.

Rudolph, ruby encrusted or not, was no match for a dragon!

He also had reindeer poop buried underneath the gold in his corpse.

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

Rudolph.png
Rudolph.png (60.74 KiB) Viewed 826 times
Killed a Rudolph today! Very cool because I didn't know he even existed!!

At first, I thought it was just a Great Hart someone named that, but then he started dropping Flamestrikes on me!?!

Found him North of Trinsic around a bunch of houses/towers/castles and used EV to occupy him (seemed to dispel every other one), then Explosion, and E Bolted him to death.

Fun little battle.

Got 2.5k gold, 10 rubies, +20 Double Axe of Power, and +15 Katana of Force.

Carving only yielded hides and ribs.

Kudos to Derrick and the crew for creativity!

Metastasis

Post by Metastasis »

The world Reindeer spawn is the best, longer event that I've ever seen. It made running the whole map twice, completely bearable. I ran it more than that, recently, in order to look for housing and make some original runebooks. I've killed 3 Rudolph's (one dropped an Xmas Tree deed), and over a dozen non-Red Nosed Reindeer. Dye bought most of my poo :)

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Metastasis wrote:The world Reindeer spawn is the best, longer event that I've ever seen. It made running the whole map twice, completely bearable. I ran it more than that, recently, in order to look for housing and make some original runebooks. I've killed 3 Rudolph's (one dropped an Xmas Tree deed), and over a dozen non-Red Nosed Reindeer. Dye bought most of my poo :)
What color are you choosing to dye it?

Metastasis

Post by Metastasis »

Bixby Legbone wrote:
Metastasis wrote:The world Reindeer spawn is the best, longer event that I've ever seen. It made running the whole map twice, completely bearable. I ran it more than that, recently, in order to look for housing and make some original runebooks. I've killed 3 Rudolph's (one dropped an Xmas Tree deed), and over a dozen non-Red Nosed Reindeer. Dye bought most of my poo :)
What color are you choosing to dye it?
I meant Dyne, above. Also, you can't dye Xmas Tree Deeds.