exposing the trash players of UOSA

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Malaikat

Re: exposing the trash players of UOSA

Post by Malaikat »

Freight Elevator wrote:Remember when he killed you 1v1 multiple times after you challenged him?
Who, Ganka? Rofl...

He had one legit 1v1 kill and the only reason he scored that was because I desync like crazy lately and forgot that I never added my sync hotkey to my stat. Almost dying with full magics and a horse to a guy unmounted with red pots isn't what I would call a 1v1...and I certainly wouldn't want my friends bringing it up all the time. He blows and he's a dishonorable piece of shit. Thanks for mentioning it...

Trust me. He's horrible, and he knows where he and I stand. That's why he'd never duel.

Thanks for playing. Better luck next time.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

Oh yea I forgot about all the excuses you made afterwards but thanks for clearing that up.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

darkmalus

Post by darkmalus »

Rofl !!! Posts pictures from 6-12 months ago mostly ganks.. someone's still pretty broken up about his recent losses :). Oh tell stack thanks for the easy one vs one kill yesterday. Better luck next time buddy.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

darkmalus wrote:Posts pictures from 6-12 months ago
I've been inactive for about 9 months, so yeah.
mostly ganks..
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
:lol:

From top to bottom:
  • * 1v1 - and you came in with another char since you're such a roided up, military outcast that you can't take a loss without raging

* 1v1 - in front of an audience. Note me curing poison...which is a constant when fighting your gimmicky ass

* Another 1v1

* 2v1 - sue me

* 1v1 - in your own front yard

* 1v1 - and you ran like a bitch all the way from gy to despise...

* 3v2 - odds in your favor: Town D, T-Rab, Para Bellum vs. Xenos and myself. Actually started as a 4v3 but Stack and Escobart bit it early. Oh ya, and you logged a dexer after that drop too, so we kept fighting outnumbered. Fucking nerd rage.

* 2v2 - you and tj vs. Stack and myself, Fucking tj dude...just like lambo. Even the elite can't carry your sad carcass.
So one gank out of eight kills. Good call.
someone's still pretty broken up about his recent losses
Well, given that I'm not active I forgot about it the moment it happened. Haven't logged since actually. Just too busy.
Oh tell stack thanks for the easy one vs one kill yesterday. Better luck next time buddy.
Ya dude. Maybe he'll take a break from sorting his vanq hally and castle deed collection in order to give a shit.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.

darkmalus

Post by darkmalus »

Rofl you posted old pictures..... You don't have time to pvp unless its on the forums...makes senae. Get real dude, your blood is just boiling with rage over your recent deaths. Just fyi I don't know if you shared this but the last time we fought you suck so bad you ebolted yourself.. did you know you did that dummy? rofl oh and fyi log in so you can get your stat I killed out of stat

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I don't care how old they are. The point is that I've seen your corpse more...and under extremely more even conditions...than you've seen mine. If you think I am, or have ever raged about this game then you're sadly mistaken. I'm a forum addict for sure, and I'll troll your uneducated ass into the dirt. However, I assure you that I'm perfectly calm and collected.

Sure, I would have liked to have added to my nice screenshot collection this last time we tangled, but I'm not bent up over losing 1v1 on an impulse to bring my under-prepared stat with six month old hotkey configs. Nor am I going to feel ashamed dying unmounted while typing to ask if you're ready for our duel. Especially considering you nearly bit it both encounters. A few less hit points...and I do mean two or three less...and you would have died to your own purple at the end there. I'll take the "almost" and sleep soundly now that the server upgrade that has me up late is over. You can retire knowing you're a UO fraud who struggles to so much as ride the coattails of people who actually play this game well - without carrying 8 poisoned hallies and holding/fast casting ebolt - and also with the knowledge that you're a raging piece of trash irl. My conscience is clean.

Since you're such a hardass, duel me. That would inspire me to log. Even rusty as hell I'd put up deeds against you in an arena. If you won't, and I know you won't, then STFU and keep on fielding 2-3-4v1 and keep double casting explosion and hoping poison blocks mini heal. That's the beauty of Ultima Online. Even people who lack raw ability can find a way to entertain themselves. Those same people, however, will always pussy out when you objectify the techniques required to be successful, and an arena has a tendency to do just that.

darkmalus

Post by darkmalus »

ALL I GOT FROM THAT IS WAAAA WAAAA WAA I am a cry baby who lost several fair fights but heres an explanition that no one cares to read because YOU DONT EVEN PLAY YOU JUST FORUM PVP. YOU most certainly have not beaten me more then I have beaten you in fair one vs one fights but if you want to claim your better good for you I dont care I actually play this shard... You know where to find me show up to my house anytime and make sure you are stocked so l give you a few more dirt naps.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

Bump for a great post!

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

darkmalus wrote:ALL I GOT FROM THAT IS WAAAA WAAAA WAA I am a cry baby who lost several fair fights
Heh, I lost one fair fight, so let's not get carried away. I've already owned up to it. There are a handful of *reasons* that I lost. They all have to do with me being impulsive and unprepared. No excuses. No tears.

Your forum pvp is just as gimmicky as you are in game. Maybe you should focus on technique rather than juggling and doing tricks...clown.

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

Malaikat wrote:There are a handful of *reasons* that I lost. They all have to do with me being impulsive and unprepared. No excuses. No tears.
lololololol
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

farnk

Post by farnk »

I've got like an hour worth of video of TG running from even numberss, jumping in on duels, ganking with gy noobs, offscreening, and hiding behind their mage bots (yes that all happend last night) that I will have to post when I get the time. It got so pathetic last night to the point I think its probably the worst showing of pvp I've witnessed in all my time at uosa. Also I've got some lol video of notorious agai .

Stay tuned!

farnk

Post by farnk »

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

Last edited by Notorious on Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Isn't farnk's char all lower case? You just made a newbie, took it red, and then killed it...didn't you?

DIDN'T YOU!

farnk

Post by farnk »

you caught me off guard late at night going to buy some bandies to set up a macro lol gg. it was actually pretty sneaky, i will give you that.

but i won't even bother digging up all the SS's of notorious so i'll just post this:

and bump this: