Make 50k in 10 minutes

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

CRockwell

Make 50k in 10 minutes

Post by CRockwell »

I love you vega..we havin a bromance?
Last edited by CRockwell on Sat May 03, 2014 12:53 am, edited 4 times in total.

Capitalist

Re: Make 50k in 10 minutes

Post by Capitalist »

CRockwell wrote:Anyone interested in making 50k or if you are a bit bored go check out uoepidemic.com There is still one hour left of beta to get the awesome starter pack (7x gm ball, 50k, chance to win one million, and land as far as the eye can see to place houses). Its a really good shard, already many uosa folk over there while we wait for this shard to pick up steam again. PM me if you have any questions.
My question: How long until you're banned for promoting another shard?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

inb4ban
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Metastasis

Post by Metastasis »

Capitalist wrote:
CRockwell wrote:Anyone interested in making 50k or if you are a bit bored go check out uoepidemic.com There is still one hour left of beta to get the awesome starter pack (7x gm ball, 50k, chance to win one million, and land as far as the eye can see to place houses). Its a really good shard, already many uosa folk over there while we wait for this shard to pick up steam again. PM me if you have any questions.
My question: How long until you're banned for promoting another shard?
I was so surprised to see a UOSA player be dumb enough to post this. /Ban

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

That's lame anyways...starting with a 7x gm, 50k, ect...sounds like a server for noobs that cant raise skill, no offense, also should not promote other servers, if ur unhappy with this server do what u want but dont promote it to everyone on here that are happy and love t2a, like said above

CRockwell

Post by CRockwell »

No offense taken. 7X gm ball just saves me the time that I would have to macro my skills. No offense to you but its not like this server is the epitome of "working hard" to raise your skills. Everyone just macros their brains out. So instead of me having to deal with that for a week to get my 7x GM I get to just get it done with a click of the ole button. Plus you only get one ball, it's not as if every character gets one so for the others...back to the old macro.

If everyone is super happy then why even worry about a different server being promoted. Honestly, I am simply trying to trade my assets on this server for assets on a different server that will be primarily playing. I'd rather get something for my gold then let it fall over and Vega add it to his war chest. I don't mean to offend anyone.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

CRockwell wrote:No offense taken. 7X gm ball just saves me the time that I would have to macro my skills. No offense to you but its not like this server is the epitome of "working hard" to raise your skills. Everyone just macros their brains out. So instead of me having to deal with that for a week to get my 7x GM I get to just get it done with a click of the ole button. Plus you only get one ball, it's not as if every character gets one so for the others...back to the old macro.

If everyone is super happy then why even worry about a different server being promoted. Honestly, I am simply trying to trade my assets on this server for assets on a different server that will be primarily playing. I'd rather get something for my gold then let it fall over and Vega add it to his war chest. I don't mean to offend anyone.
Quoting for the ban.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

illmatic

Post by illmatic »

I was offended until you said no offense.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

illmatic wrote:I was offended until you said no offense.
lol

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

lol, there's plenty of ways to promote other servers without breaking the rules. Speaking of cross server transfers...PM me

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Peace be with you
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Return to “Other”