On The Path to 200 - Permit Validation Galore!

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

On The Path to 200 - Permit Validation Galore!

Post by Hicha »

Someone recently asked me "Hey Hicha, how many people have you come across without an afk permit?"

I didn't have an answer...

Curiosity got the best of me, and after a few minutes of browsing through my screenshots, I had discovered approximately 180 permit violators dealt with:
kills2.jpg
Can you believe it? 180 people with no blatant respect for our beloved community, people who would rather turn a blind eye to the basic founding laws which the rest of us abide by, ignoring the simple task of acquiring a permit to loiter and choosing to rebel against the rules our society have delegated ourselves for their own personal values. The shame!

But alas, all is not lost, permits are still available for a limited time! From now until the 200th violation is dealt, you can acquire your very own afk permit! Each permit is good for one character and provides the owner sanctuary from permit persecution for twelve months at the low price of a large brick deed. Think of all the regs you could buy without intervention!

Feel free to message me in IRC, here on the forums, or find me in-game for purchase or inquiry.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Return to “Other”