Grizwald Application (THG)

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Grizwald

Grizwald Application (THG)

Post by Grizwald »

Character Name: (Grizwald Derith)

Type of Character: (Blacksmith/fighter)

Skills: (75 mining, 60 Blacksmithing, 30 Swordsmanship, 25 Tactics, 20 parry)

RolePlay Experience?: (UO and D&D, alot of reading as well in Forgotten realms)

PvP Experience?: (Yes. I get killed often and love it.)

Are you a NEW to UO player?: (No im not new to UO played for many years.)

Do you have a sponser? If so, who?:( i do not have a sponser)

Pigeon: (i do not have AIM at the moment sorry)

Race of Character: (Human)

Character Background: (male 6,3 Long hair and beard, 40 yrs old, hair color brown with a muscular build, Grizwald Derith was an Orphan left to fend on the streets for himself when his mother was killed by a raiding camp of orcs on the outskirts of Vesper after being alone for many years Grizwald in his young teen years was always getting himself into trouble stealing and pickpocketing until one day he had ran into a blacksmith and was caught trying to steal from him. The black smith went by the name of Gerralt Drevich a tall Gruff man with arms the size of barrels after seeing Grizwald trying to pick pocket him he decided rather then give him up to the guards he would teach this boy respect and discipline through the way of the smithy and sword. After many years of crafting and building Grizwald grew up and also developed into a muscular well built man with knots in his back and broad shoulders, with arms as defined as if they were sculpted out of stone, after awhile Grizwald decided to head out on his own path of course still following the way of the smithy but trying to bring himself up in the world to become one the most well known smiths of Britannia where he now resides.

How did you hear of the THG?: ( saw many of the guild members around town and asked them about their guild after hearing about their RPing i was excited)

WHY do you wish to join the THG ( I wish to join to have fun with other players and to enjoy hunting as well and helping the guild by crafting many armors and weapons)