Tower Deed Duel vs Abyz

Topics related to Second Age
Onslaught-

Re: Tower Deed Duel vs Abyz

Post by Onslaught- »

Malaikat wrote:
Freeza wrote:why is video of the entire desktop so important?
Because Chicanery is so damn good that people can't believe he doesn't use EUO
I don't think it has anything to do with him "being good". More like, he has a reputation for using EASYUO and if that much gold is being put up, it gives the competitor peace of mind knowing it was a legit win/loss.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Onslaught- wrote:
Malaikat wrote:
Freeza wrote:why is video of the entire desktop so important?
Because Chicanery is so damn good that people can't believe he doesn't use EUO
I don't think it has anything to do with him "being good". More like, he has a reputation for using EASYUO and if that much gold is being put up, it gives the competitor peace of mind knowing it was a legit win/loss.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Chicanery

Post by Chicanery »

Ill Gates wrote:
Chicanery wrote:ill gates will provide the deed. I encourage you to speak with him. Good luck though English is his second language.

The deal is, I have to record my entire screen during my fight with abyz. Once I do that, I get the deed.
You get an additional deed if you win, Scientnerd.
i think you mean scienter, but i'm obviously not him.... however you can give your deeds to ashborn this evening. once he gets them abyz and i will start the show

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Booting up! On my way!!

Bloom

Post by Bloom »

Anybody making bets? I will put a patio on Matt.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Fight is postponed until tomorrow. I have all three tower deeds still.

Chicanery

Post by Chicanery »

what time works for you ashborn? we know you have a family etc. and want to work with you to get a time set.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

I appreciate that! I am out of class at 1pm MST. So anytime after that would work. Preferably a little bit earlier than tonight was. :)

Chicanery

Post by Chicanery »

i know abyz wants it to be a bit later...

let me talk to him tomorrow and get back to you.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Chicanery wrote:i know abyz wants it to be a bit later...

let me talk to him tomorrow and get back to you.
Ok no prob. Same time is fine.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

I can try for an hr earlier if that'll work with you two.
Last edited by Abyz on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

You know Ash doesn't have to be there for you to fight. He can give the deeds to whoever wins when he gets back on...

Scientnerd

Post by Scientnerd »

Hey everyone, just to clear the air, Chicanery is not me, Scientnerd. I don't actually play here anymore, he's just some guy who uses the same Skype account as me with an identical play style and probably inefficient hot key tutorials as well. He also likes to have his friends private message other players outside of the game to make sure they don't use my name by accident so others don't confuse him with me or get the wrong impression that he's a nerd with insecurity issues.

I realize it's hard to believe considering he does things such as recall out of setup 1v1s out of fear he may accidentally die to something such as a ping spike and tarnish an image that no one cares about on a server no one really plays, but trust me when I say we are two different individuals.

I did question whether we could be separate people when I saw him post a picture of him running up to a corpse of a player who was ganked and taking a screenshot by himself to imply he may have done such a thing by himself and then additionally write some type of horrible attempt at a corny UO-related poem and incoherent story to go with it, but again, although similar to something I would do, we are not the same.

I apologize for any confusion,
Scientnerd

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Abyz wrote:I can try for an hr earlier if that'll work with you two.
See you all at 9:50 EST.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Scientnerd wrote:Hey everyone, just to clear the air, Chicanery is not me, Scientnerd. I don't actually play here anymore, he's just some guy who uses the same Skype account as me with an identical play style and probably inefficient hot key tutorials as well. He also likes to have his friends private message other players outside of the game to make sure they don't use my name by accident so others don't confuse him with me or get the wrong impression that he's a nerd with insecurity issues.

I realize it's hard to believe considering he does things such as recall out of setup 1v1s out of fear he may accidentally die to something such as a ping spike and tarnish an image that no one cares about on a server no one really plays, but trust me when I say we are two different individuals.

I did question whether we could be separate people when I saw him post a picture of him running up to a corpse of a player who was ganked and taking a screenshot by himself to imply he may have done such a thing by himself and then additionally write some type of horrible attempt at a corny UO-related poem and incoherent story to go with it, but again, although similar to something I would do, we are not the same.

I apologize for any confusion,
Scientnerd
Who?
Please choose a more appropriate signature.