Stop & Shop is looking!

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Raefon

Stop & Shop is looking!

Post by Raefon »

Looking for a decent place to sell your wares?
Stop & Shop is looking for more wares to be sold! Anything that we are not already selling is open!

Some examples:
Fisherman items (shells,chests,pillows etc)
Magic items (jewelry/weapon/armor) - only type that can have duplicate vendors

We have 3 conditions:

1. Restocked Daily or at least once every 2 days.
2. No scam vendors
3. Not something we already are selling (except magic items)

Interested applicants please contact me or Pringles!

Raefon

Re: Stop & Shop is looking!

Post by Raefon »

^

Raefon

Post by Raefon »

^

bronze

Post by bronze »

Just wanting to say this was one of the first good vendors I marked a rune for when I started just a few months back. Any time I've needed a deed for whatever or whatever random thing or potion it's been available. Keep up the great work guys!

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

#1 is the reason why. We take considerable effort to ensure the vendors are stocked daily. It greatly decreases the chances of vendor being empty when you need them. I HATE empty vendors. It drives me crazy going to 4 or 5 shops and everything is sold. We do our best to make sure that doesn't happen at the Stop and Shop. There will be supply blips every once in a while, but for the most part each vendor should be well stocked. It makes for a much better buying experience in my personal opinion.

We also take special requests. I run the scroll vendor and was asked a while back to carry EQ scrolls. Magic reflects weren't selling so I swapped them out. if you have a specific need that isn't being met elsewhere, let one of us know. We'll talk to the person running that vendor and see if it can be added.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Raefon

Post by Raefon »

bronze wrote:Just wanting to say this was one of the first good vendors I marked a rune for when I started just a few months back. Any time I've needed a deed for whatever or whatever random thing or potion it's been available. Keep up the great work guys!
Thanks for the encouragement!
morgan1109 wrote:#1 is the reason why. We take considerable effort to ensure the vendors are stocked daily. It greatly decreases the chances of vendor being empty when you need them. I HATE empty vendors. It drives me crazy going to 4 or 5 shops and everything is sold. We do our best to make sure that doesn't happen at the Stop and Shop. There will be supply blips every once in a while, but for the most part each vendor should be well stocked. It makes for a much better buying experience in my personal opinion.

We also take special requests. I run the scroll vendor and was asked a while back to carry EQ scrolls. Magic reflects weren't selling so I swapped them out. if you have a specific need that isn't being met elsewhere, let one of us know. We'll talk to the person running that vendor and see if it can be added.
Thanks for keeping vendors stocked! I am happy to see everyone's vendors selling stuff.

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

Just set up a vendor selling rares. I tried to price all of them less than the lowest number on The Rares Dictionary (3/1/14).

For example: Bridle 20-25k on TRD, I am selling for 19k.

Come on by!!

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

I just set up a colored armor vendor as well. I specialize in Shadow, Gold, Verite, and Valorite dex suits right now. I can add more colors or full plate if there is an interest. The shadow suits start at 1200, and shields are also available for each color carried. The vendor is cadeo, and sits right next to the poisoned weapons vendor. I'll have a valorite shield on the table in front of him, once I catch Rafeon in game:)

Stop by and check them out.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Raefon wrote:Looking for a decent place to sell your wares?
Stop & Shop is looking for more wares to be sold! Anything that we are not already selling is open!

Some examples:
Fisherman items (shells,chests,pillows etc)
Magic items (jewelry/weapon/armor) - only type that can have duplicate vendors

We have 3 conditions:

1. Restocked Daily or at least once every 2 days.
2. No scam vendors
3. Not something we already are selling (except magic items)

Interested applicants please contact me or Pringles!
agreed...this is a very good vendor spot and is always active and restocking

Raefon

Post by Raefon »

^

Raefon

Post by Raefon »

^

Raefon

Post by Raefon »

Still looking!

Raefon

Post by Raefon »

Looking for people who have tons of magic items for sale! Join us in the largest active player vendor mall!

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

I have tons of magic items. I'll put a vendor there

Raefon

Post by Raefon »

If only you haven't camped our shop and kept carpet bombing with chests that fortunately a simple EV gets rid of all of them. Thank you Rose for the tip!

Return to “Resources”