Vega's Stream

Topics related to Second Age
Dunder Mifflin Inc

Re: Vega's Stream

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

Rose wrote:I recently ganked Shrute with 2 or3 PEE members, and at one point he did a screen jump that looked so badly like a speed hack. Everyone in vent confirmed seeing the same thing, Shrute skipping nearly a full screen away at a dire point, saving his own life.

I was not streaming at the time otherwise id have a video link for proof. Ill be keeping my eye on him.

Better keep both eyes on me. Never have I speed hacked and don't need to. You guys need all the advantages you can get against me.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:
Rose wrote:I recently ganked Shrute with 2 or3 PEE members, and at one point he did a screen jump that looked so badly like a speed hack. Everyone in vent confirmed seeing the same thing, Shrute skipping nearly a full screen away at a dire point, saving his own life.

I was not streaming at the time otherwise id have a video link for proof. Ill be keeping my eye on him.

Better keep both eyes on me. Never have I speed hacked and don't need to. You guys need all the advantages you can get against me.

You sure act like a badass but yet you're hiding under an "unknown" name for forums, irc, and in-game. What are you so scared of? Just come out of the closet already, you cant hide forever.

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

Dunder Mifflin Inc

killaboy wrote:

You sure act like a badass but yet you're hiding under an "unknown" name for forums, irc, and in-game. What are you so scared of? Just come out of the closet already, you cant hide forever.

You know my name on forum and who I am in game. So what am I hiding??

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

killaboy wrote:

You know my name on forum and who I am in game. So what am I hiding??

Your true identity. Don't play dumb dummy.

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'd be more concerned that he acts like a badass and is truly awful at UO.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Up and running!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Capitalist wrote:I'd be more concerned that he acts like a badass and is truly awful at UO.

You can view your steam from last weekend where I owned you the whole fight by The Pass. Must not have been speed hacking then. Funny how you weren't running the steam last night and seemed to SCREAM around the screen and I wasn't lagging at all...

nevermind

Post by nevermind »

WOW dunderfuck, you still here thought you might have taken the hint and moved over to UOR by now
irc axejunkie

Dunder Mifflin Inc

nevermind wrote:WOW dunderfuck, you still here thought you might have taken the hint and moved over to UOR by now

Hey no name, nevermind your own fucking business

nevermind

Post by nevermind »

first off the name is axejunkie second you can ask any one on this shard and they will tell you that i conduct my busyness properly here. but the point is that your name is shit here sir and will continue to be for the entire time that you continue to conduct yourself like a 12 year old bitch. I am very into helping populate this shard and i show allot of patience toward new players even the mentally under developed ones such as your self. but even a patient person like myself can only tolerate so much be for i start wondering why you wernt removed from this form when you first shit in your own bed

good day fuck head
irc axejunkie

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kaivan »

Keep this thread civil and on topic; this isn't trash talk.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org

nevermind

Post by nevermind »

sorry boss
irc axejunkie

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

lol.... of all the things that have spewed out of DM's mouth its you axe that draws a response from the Mods...

what did you do in the past to have such a short leash?

nevermind

Post by nevermind »

PorkTornado wrote:lol.... of all the things that have spewed out of DM's mouth its you axe that draws a response from the Mods...

what did you do in the past to have such a short leash?
absolutely nothing But i feel this thread i worth keeping up so we will find other threads bud
back to topic
When is your stream coming up again Vega
irc axejunkie

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'm off again Sunday, so I'll stream a bit that night most likely.