Selling Incredible Spear Lot

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Selling Incredible Spear Lot

Post by Ragancy »

I'm glad to be part of this snafu. I couldn't care less about the spears but this drama is what makes UOSA tops in my book.

+1 to all parties involved.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Did u ever think your name would be said this many times? Your bordering Vega status!
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

newyork

Post by newyork »

srry i dont know you.. but rose sent me here to minus 1 your bitch ass. bye now

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by violator »

I'm inclined to give Kain the benefit of the doubt, as I have never had anything but legit dealings with him. He brokered at least 3 of my large house sales/purchases back in the day when I was new here, and has a track record of trying to do things to better the shard as a whole. I joined his guild because he and the majority of its members are trustworthy. If he made a mistake, and indeed tried to make things right after, I don't think that makes the guy a scammer.

As far as asking veterans of the shard to donate gold/resources toward the cause of building up his guild again, all you have to do is ignore the posts if you don't want to take part. If you don't want to give any of your loot away, don't do it. Him asking doesn't make him a scammer either.
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

He's no Telamon. That goes in his favour. Telamon was a real cheat and scammer.