Stable Spots

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

The Gods

Stable Spots

Post by The Gods »

Looking to buy stable spots...id like them to be either at skara or west brit stables but ill take anything...pm me with what u got and price...thx

Narcissic

Re: Stable Spots

Post by Narcissic »

How many do you want?
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

still need some more

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

I let about 140 slots go between my Vesper and 2 Trinsic spots.. not playing much here these days so enjoy.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

I’ve been searching for a long time to get some slots in one central location. I had indirectly discovered your slots Myrnae. I quickly grabbed 15 slots, but left the rest as that should meet my needs. Thanks for opening them up. +1.

I couldn’t believe that every time I brought in more tames (from other stables), there will still slots available, heh heh. I usually find 1 or 2 slots at a time. I figured somebody messed up their refresh timer which is why I didn’t take more than I needed I'll have to swing and grab a couple extras, now that I know I'm not hurting a fellow tamer...
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Myrnae wrote:I let about 140 slots go between my Vesper and 2 Trinsic spots.. not playing much here these days so enjoy.
damnit...i just now seeing this cuz i just got on from yesterday....hopefully there are some left...much appreciated bud :mrgreen:

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

shit they full :(

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

Bah! I can give 5 slots there if you need them God. 10 were going to be for personal use and the other 5 for holding creatures for sale. You can have the for sale slots if you like. I was just going to put some frenzy's in them for people.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

morgan1109 wrote:Bah! I can give 5 slots there if you need them God. 10 were going to be for personal use and the other 5 for holding creatures for sale. You can have the for sale slots if you like. I was just going to put some frenzy's in them for people.
yah u took my spots from me on my thread!!! haha jk...sure u can keep em buddy...5 spots at a stables where i have no others isnt worth it and a hassle hehe...no biggie tho....ill find more....just glad u were one to get some :)

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

That's mainly what I was doing. I was consolidating a group of slots from all over to one location:)
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

:)

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Glad you guys can enjoy them :) Maybe one day when I start playing again I can find a couple of slots :)

Jerry-Garcia

Post by Jerry-Garcia »

Im just glad to see that people are using these stable slots instead of filling them with rats and dogs and holding them for weeks at a time for no reason what so ever.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Jerry-Garcia wrote:Im just glad to see that people are using these stable slots instead of filling them with rats and dogs and holding them for weeks at a time for no reason what so ever.
Prolly 40% are just that
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

yah i guarantee it is...i never see ppl with drags or wws or anything on either...prolly all rabbits n rats like u said...and they dont even play anymore im sure...just get on to refresh their 100 houses and stable spots