HOUSE IN Yew NEAR THE Bank - 2X SMALL DEED

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

WarmApplepie

Re: Open to Offers on Yew Bank House

Post by WarmApplepie »

Can I access minoc stables from this Yew bank house?
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

yes

Volga

Post by Volga »

20.1k if there are no cy runes marked
[13:37] <volga> ban escoo imo
[13:37] * Anarcho sets mode: +b escoo!*18cfc6e3@gateway/web/freenode/ip.24.207.198.227

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

wts house with a bank rune

Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Bid increase small house deed. Final offer

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Hurricane wrote:Bid increase small house deed. Final offer
I suppose it's hard for you to buy a house where you would like, because I keep deleting the books you're leaving around the place.

Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Bid reduced back to 20k.

Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

See, you have it all wrong. First of all.. in Order to be successful you have to achieve success. I am not in any way trying to de-rail your tread. But I am going to show you that I can successfully take nothing and turn it into something. Your ignorance proves that clearly you are a returning player who got banned from uosa many years ago and you are having a hard time acquiring friends because since you have been granted a second chance at this Hobby! you read every post on the forums and act like you have god like skills.. In reality I am going to place a house just out of the blue continent to show you how much of a rotten loaf of beef jerky you are. I can guarantee I can pull success just from one vendor hardly doing nothing. I no longer offer any bids for your house as clearly you are a douche bag and a Dumbass!

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Hurricane,

I have been a lone wolf in this game for a long time, I enjoy the non-committal style of play.

I have not invested as much of my masculinity in this game as you have. You are clearly very upset about housing in Ultima Online.

Please do not get offended when I suggest to you that a break from this game might do you some good.

Best of luck,
Mens Rea

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

says the guy who's thrown like 5 literal tantrums in the 2 weeks he's been back
^

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

I'll start using [sarc] and [/sarc] to help you understand my 'tantrums' in future.

No wonder shard numbers have dwindled in my absence, there's been nobody to keep you horrible lot of defensive nerds at bay.

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Mens Rea wrote:Treysta,

Welcome to the concept of a market. A willing buyer and a willing seller is all it takes to make a deal.

You are not a willing buyer? Then by all means, take your business elsewhere.

However, for the record, you are quite clearly very stupid. Auctions are a great opportunity to pick up inherently valuable items at an intrinsically low price because that opportunity is provided by a distressed seller. The reason is that where a no-reserve auction occurs in a low-interest environment then there is opportunity to take advantage of the distressed seller's position.

You, my very stupid friend, think you are clever in pointing out that my successful bid on this katana is still on the board. I'm not trying to hide it.

No, you ignorant piece of rudeness, I am not a distressed seller. But one day there might be someone with more gold or PVP skills than you that wants to buy a katana like this in a short timeframe.

And here I am, waiting for them.

So please, get the heck out of this thread and go back to your menial piece of rudeness of a UO/real life.
Mens Rea wrote:
Treysta wrote:The Katana in this thread is overpriced by almost 300%.
Hello again you very stupid person,

In an open market there is no right price. The market decides the price. The market is always right.

You are merely a participant in this market. Your subjective view on what is under or over priced has no objectivity whatsoever.

One man's trash is another man's treasure and vice versa.

Now take your sad, stupid little mind and go peddle your wares elsewhere.
Mens Rea wrote:Ok, that's great, I'm going to begin my 'altruistic' task of providing links to similar threads with items that sold in the past.

It's not like Google is built into this website to allow people to do their own research, or that the katana I bought was in the thread two threads down. It's not like his comment provided anything useful or relevant at all.

But hey, if that's the rules, I'm pleased to announce that I will be helping every thread on the forum with links to previous sales dating back to 2008.
"IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO I WAS BEING SARCASTIC"
^

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Blah blah blah me and my friends from UOSA are so tight we don't need chicks, right now we r showing everyone that mens Rea is such a dork omg

We practically own UOSA it's so cool, everyone looks up to us cos we are so dope, it shows when we walk down the street irl

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

haven't seen a player break down emotionally like this in almost a year :o
^

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Woops forgot to add sarc tags, I didn't mean to accidentally bolster your negligible levels of self esteem.

Maybe next time nerd boy