Never Fail Fletching ?

Topics related to Second Age
Ahbuddy

Never Fail Fletching ?

Post by Ahbuddy »

First character is a lumberjack/archer/Fletcher with healing tactics anatomy resist.
I am dropping the lumberjack skill now and lowering the fletching for magery type skills.
How low can i go on fletching skill yet still never fail when crafting arrows and bolts?

:)
nm just found it

* A Bowyer/Fletcher may attempt to create arrows and bolts with a skill of 0 and have a 50% chance of success--a skill of 40
provides a 100% success-rate when producing these items. (Shafts are significantly harder to produce at lower skill levels).

Question, is this real skill or projected with stats?

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Never Fail Fletching ?

Post by Mens Rea »

Ahbuddy wrote:First character is a lumberjack/archer/Fletcher with healing tactics anatomy resist.
I am dropping the lumberjack skill now and lowering the fletching for magery type skills.
How low can i go on fletching skill yet still never fail when crafting arrows and bolts?

:)
nm just found it

* A Bowyer/Fletcher may attempt to create arrows and bolts with a skill of 0 and have a 50% chance of success--a skill of 40
provides a 100% success-rate when producing these items. (Shafts are significantly harder to produce at lower skill levels).

Question, is this real skill or projected with stats?
probably inclusive of stat felching