Small house near Yew (within ~4 screens)

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Clockwork

Small house near Yew (within ~4 screens)

Post by Clockwork »

I don't think that I have the capital to purchase something like this, at the moment. That being said, is anyone currently selling? What sort of prices should be expected? Thanks.

Treysta

Re: Small house near Yew (within ~4 screens)

Post by Treysta »

With a bit of patience, you can find a house in downtown Yew for a very reasonable price. Usually under deed+small, these days.

If you can't find anything desirable within a week or so, shoot me a message and I'll see what I can find for you.
^

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Clockwork wrote:I don't think that I have the capital to purchase something like this, at the moment. That being said, is anyone currently selling? What sort of prices should be expected? Thanks.
Hey, I just placed this small house and can sell to you for very cheap.
I can also replace it with whichever type of small house you would like. Let me know if you're interested

[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

^that was meant to be a PM.. oh well
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Clockwork

Post by Clockwork »

Thanks everyone for your responses! Much appreciated. I have since acquired a spot. :) Thanks to Drunk'n Disorder.

Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Clockwork wrote:Thanks everyone for your responses! Much appreciated. I have since acquired a spot. :) Thanks to Drunk'n Disorder.
LOL! congrats on the purchase

Return to “Housing”