the wife

Topics related to Second Age
Malaikat

Re: the wife

Post by Malaikat »

inkognito wrote:Girlfriend is a different realm so I won't speak to that. But when you are married GK...every minute you are NOT doing what they want, is something they hate. Games or otherwise. I wouldn't read too much into when dudes talk about how their wives hate something.It comes with the territory.

Me and the wife share something deeper than pixelated decapitation and piracy. So her hating UO is not a real concern in sustaining a real relationship. But I still reserve the right to bitch about how she bitches about it.
All of this is accurate. I would add that, as the man in the relationship, you are not permitted to openly hate anything that is important or remotely interesting to your mate even though she vocally loathes everything in your life that isn't her.

I didn't make the rules. I just follow them. Without question. And without making too much eye contact.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Freeza

Post by Freeza »

Malaikat wrote:
inkognito wrote:Girlfriend is a different realm so I won't speak to that. But when you are married GK...every minute you are NOT doing what they want, is something they hate. Games or otherwise. I wouldn't read too much into when dudes talk about how their wives hate something.It comes with the territory.

Me and the wife share something deeper than pixelated decapitation and piracy. So her hating UO is not a real concern in sustaining a real relationship. But I still reserve the right to bitch about how she bitches about it.
All of this is accurate. I would add that, as the man in the relationship, you are not permitted to openly hate anything that is important or remotely interesting to your mate even though she vocally loathes everything in your life that isn't her.

I didn't make the rules. I just follow them. Without question. And without making too much eye contact.
Those who break the rules will have a much more fulfilling marriage :).
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Freeza wrote: Those who break the rules will have a much more fulfilling marriage :).
And by "fulfilling marriage" I assume you mean divorce.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

JBURNS
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JBURNS »

Malaikat wrote: I would add that, as the man in the relationship, you are not permitted to openly hate anything that is important or remotely interesting to your mate even though she vocally loathes everything in your life that isn't her.
This +100. Took me a long time to figure this out...I could've saved myself countless hours of arguments and stress if I had just asked Mala & played more UO.