Looking to buy these properties

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Looking to buy these properties

Post by Taboo »

If you are the owner, or if you know the owner, please let me know and we can discuss me possibly purchasing them.

Thanks,
Attachments
Taboo_11-24_10.13-1.jpg

Vega/Delo

Re: Looking to buy these properties

Post by Vega/Delo »

L is owned by Utena or w/e, and is freshed by fatty. Tower with bell I thought was yours... at a time wildchild played inside (owner is still the same, cause i'm still banned). Small, lower tower, and keep our mine (along with nearly all around it).

Delo

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

the L was owned by a guy in my guild named hokus, but i havent seen him in forever. i guess he sold it. thanks for the info. the tower with bell is actually taters in NEW.

I think i'd like to buy the keep and tower that you own but only if i can get a hold of these other people. I just want to drop and place an event castle but i can live without if it never gets done.

:/

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

12 mil and u can own all of BP (all of what we own)
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I can just cut out Cavewight's vocal cords next time and we wouldn't be having this discussion. Delo, you seem bitter for a guy I made quit. Please try telling me that I didn't make you quit even though you were playing every day until I killed your chars with all of your refresh runes, and now you don't play. Taboo, Utena owns all of those besides hokus's tower. I don't refresh anything for him, but he works in the Japanese stock market and is really always around a computer. I don't think they'll ever fall. He doesn't use the forums either.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

Was it #Fatty that makes you feel this bitterness, cause thats just "FACT" - Dyne circa 2011.

My refresh "runes" are my two runebooks. Must be mistaken by my 15+ runes I always carry, like you are with other people in the area also being the same person (when someone dies to s p a w n).

All my properties (access to) would have been refreshed at the point of IDOC.... had pie not gone ahead and done so on some.

Guess you get better drugs than me in FL. Keep it ^

Taboo sorry but as you already heard from sir fatty, his pearl harbor friend will never relinquish his property and fatumbo will always fresh his plains and ACE properties.

Delo

Amschel Rothschild

Post by Amschel Rothschild »

Capitalist and Delo, just a warning but I'm pretty sure your comments towards each other could very well result in a ban on forums...

Also giving private information about a persons in rl career is probably not the smartest thing to do.

I wouldn't want someone telling people who I am or what I do for a living, no offense to any of you just trying to protect from any harsh punishment.
Buying resources in bulk, am on for transactions around 10pm-2am daily.

[REAGENTS] 3.4/4.7GP Per.

[INGOTS] Iron/Shadow and Gold ONLY - 5.5/6/6.5gp Per.

[BANDAGES] 1.1GP Per.

[BOARDS] 2GP Per.

Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws. - A.R.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The harsh punishment of no specific job title in a very massive Japanese stock market? lolol

I work in Florida, even more specific than a country!

I guess I should just make a separate UO forum merchant account, roleplay, and then make personal interjections once I feel like I have a foundation.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

Ban advice from the forum spammer? Was it like 8 sales threads? Keep your two cents I only deal in dollas.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Amschel Rothschild wrote:Capitalist and Delo, just a warning but I'm pretty sure your comments towards each other could very well result in a ban on forums...
Possibly, but don't report anything. I mean, it's a game. Anyway, it would likely just be placed in TT. Just let it ride lol.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Amschel Rothschild wrote:Capitalist and Delo, just a warning but I'm pretty sure your comments towards each other could very well result in a ban on forums...

Also giving private information about a persons in rl career is probably not the smartest thing to do.

I wouldn't want someone telling people who I am or what I do for a living, no offense to any of you just trying to protect from any harsh punishment.
Wait wut?
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Return to “Housing”