the easter bunny

Topics related to Second Age
audrey

the easter bunny

Post by audrey »

I tried to kill a Easter bunny. NOT fun. They are strong and have magic. They can dispel spells. I found one in ice island. They are harmless until you attack them with war. He poisoned me and killed me.

If you have killed him let me know what is in it's corps. :D please reply :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Rextab

Re: the easter bunny

Post by Rextab »

I killed one and it had 500 gold and an Easter egg I believe.

audrey

Post by audrey »

Oh cool! Was it hard?

Mulahey

Post by Mulahey »

I killed about 10 and never got less than 800 gold plus some cakes, eggs and dates. They are not hard to kill at all. They do use magic, mostly poison and flamestrike, and they also teleport towards you.

EDIT:

fun fact: when you skin them, you get 2 hides and 15!!! raw ribs. Must be SOME bunny!

Werther: "Better die logged in than to never have logged in."

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Mulahey wrote:I killed about 10 and never got less than 800 gold plus some cakes, eggs and dates. They are not hard to kill at all. They do use magic, mostly poison and flamestrike, and they also teleport towards you.

EDIT:

fun fact: when you skin them, you get 2 hides and 15!!! raw ribs. Must be SOME bunny!
for dexxers itll be a challenge...if you dont heal ur mare if its not trained it could be killed...ive killed some before with mare that beat the shit outta it and others my mare just completely demolished em...so some were harder than others and the hard ones imo a dexxer would get owned if they didnt run heal and cure and come back..also has anyone got anything significant from them or large and regular peeps? town crier said sumthing the other day that it was the last day to get slippers or loafers from the bunnies...anyone get a pair? or did anyone get any trophies ect? i killed many and never got anything but gold, chocolate bunnies, eggs, and 1 tmap that is at least lvl 2 or higher cuz my tamer tried and said it was too difficult to decode.

Mulahey

Post by Mulahey »

The Gods wrote: for dexxers itll be a challenge...if you dont heal ur mare if its not trained it could be killed...ive killed some before with mare that beat the shit outta it and others my mare just completely demolished em...so some were harder than others and the hard ones imo a dexxer would get owned if they didnt run heal and cure and come back..also has anyone got anything significant from them or large and regular peeps? town crier said sumthing the other day that it was the last day to get slippers or loafers from the bunnies...anyone get a pair? or did anyone get any trophies ect? i killed many and never got anything but gold, chocolate bunnies, eggs, and 1 tmap that is at least lvl 2 or higher cuz my tamer tried and said it was too difficult to decode.
I have killed a LOT of bunnies now and never got anything special. Not even a tmap like you did. I even killed 2 peeps - blue and yellow. Nada. I do have a LOT of eggs though.

Werther: "Better die logged in than to never have logged in."

ReptilianLover

Post by ReptilianLover »

FYI. My tmapper failed 4 or 5 times in a row trying to open the tmap I got off the bunny. I never did open it, just kept it in the bank thinking it's mist likely a lvl 5 (4 at the least)...

nukethem

Post by nukethem »

NUKEM_3-30_00.43 (2).jpg
NUKEM_3-30_00.43 (2).jpg (77.96 KiB) Viewed 2532 times
I got the one on the left off of a bunny, along with 1.3k gold. the right one was in my bag on log in..