Application for -F- guild town

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.

Should -F- get a town

yes
24%
no
40%
who are -F-
36%

Total votes: 50

Finesse

should we get a guild town

Post by Finesse »

I vote yes :>

Panama Red

Re: application for -F- guild town

Post by Panama Red »

i agree with shea. what have you done for the community???? you started a guild to train/raise gold for a few of your buddies. that is benefiting you and your guild not the rest of the community. I'm not sure about the rest of the UOSA population but I never had much trouble finding PvP/fights. So what do you guys have to offer the communtiy????

contributing on the trash forum does not count!

I vote no and probably will not change my mind!

i hope the rest of the shard does the same.

Panama Red

Re: should we get a guild town

Post by Panama Red »

vote no!

Pro

Post by Pro »

Just so you all understand clearly the CAPS LOCK and retarded sayings didn't seem to make it obvious the majority of our members put on the troll facade so that people have a real reason for a rivalry and that always makes the best pvp (which I'm sure you will all agree with, no one likes fighting friends it becomes dull and stale very fast imho).

Although you currently see our joining the shard as some sort of labour on the community I'm afraid you're thinking about it the wrong way maybe "Their trash talk will scare players away.." truth is nothing makes you want to join a shard more then seeing intense rivalries (it's actually the reason I used to play dfi for the whole SHARD VS one person mentality and tbh it was great).

Just clearing things up for everyone who genuinely believed our act.

This is just from my perspective though I wanted to make a bang on my first impression and really get noticed to make it that much funner ;D

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

sorry guys, I see no reason you should get a yes, you dont explain anything about your guild what they do, who they are events you plan to hold, what impact (positive) on the community do you have? frankly if I dident use forums I would not even know -F- existed...
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

venox

Post by venox »

maybe, 1st create a town without the add ons?

Downs

Post by Downs »

You guys seem to have potential, but town decorations are kinda a reward for enhancing the community. I'd say start hosting regular events & then petition for the town. I'd have no problem saying yes if you lay out some ideas/follow thru with some player run events
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Panama Red

Post by Panama Red »

So you just admitted all you bring is shit talk and PvP.

as you can see there was plenty of shit talk already present (fourms/in-game) before you guys arrived.

scratch #1 off the list.

PvP, (player versus player), this to was already here before you came.

scratvh #3 off the list.

So let me ask the question again!!

What do you have to offer the community???

Besides a shit load of trash talk and 5 man syncs??????
and cannot forget the ever so funny "mum" jokes!

Panama Red

Post by Panama Red »

you started a guild to train/raise gold for a few of your buddies. that is benefiting you and your guild not the rest of the community. I'm not sure about the rest of the UOSA population but I never had much trouble finding PvP/fights. So what do you guys have to offer the communtiy????

Markmosthandsome wrote:
Just so you all understand clearly the CAPS LOCK and retarded sayings didn't seem to make it obvious the majority of our members put on the troll facade so that people have a real reason for a rivalry and that always makes the best pvp (which I'm sure you will all agree with, no one likes fighting friends it becomes dull and stale very fast imho).

So you just admitted all you bring is shit talk and PvP.

So let me ask the question again!!

What do you have to offer the community???

Besides a shit load of trash talk and 5 man syncs??????
and cannot forget the ever so funny "mum" jokes!

Washu

Post by Washu »

Panama Red, no offense, but I can clearly see that you're fucking scared of getting some competition around here.

so

icanhazguildtown?

Moderator Warning: Keep this civial and on topic, this is discussion for a player run town not trash talk.

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re:

Post by Wise »

Washu wrote:Panama Red, no offense, but I can clearly see that you're fucking scared of getting some competition around here.

so

icanhazguildtown?

obviously padding the polls with new forums accounts most these posts were by players with 1 account (obvious duplicates or guild member accounts which dont very well count)

This is discussion about player towns, not a new PvP hot spot, PLEASE list me 3 things that -F- Guild has done for the WHOLE community of UOSA, and "more diverse pvp" does not count I think thats the Urks Category...
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Pro

Post by Pro »

Name me 3 things;

TG
Turtle bay
ascalon
ACE
etc etc
have done 3 things each please...

not a flame genuine interest as to what we would need to do for the community etc etc

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

MY GILD R NEW TWN PLZ!

Seriously? Just, asking for a town?

NMC brings a lot to the shard too, yet we don't dare ask for a town. Save up your money, buy some houses, start your own town, then pay for addons. The uruks didn't ask for their fort, they earned it.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Panama Red

Post by Panama Red »

sorry i don't think they deserve a fancy town!

but that doesn't mean I'm scared or do not want these guys here.

i welcome these new players, new challenges are good.

you only get better from playing with others that are better than you.

Downs

Post by Downs »

I don't know em all, but I'll post the ones I do know:

ascalon - Before my time when it was founded, but if im thinking the right ppl, used to be heavy into player ran RP PVM Events

ACE - Huge Vendor Mall, Multiple Tournaments

This isn't a bash on you guys, I 100% support a town if you guys start taking initiative to do things. Host regular tournaments, make some weird events, start a dog fight club, maybe that chess/boxing combo thing. Start building ur town, and add the decorations as more and more ppl find your town a cool place to hang out.

No town was ever founded thru "We want a town, give us one" on this server. The custom decorations are a gift, not something u demand.

Another thing to note is those towns were founded prior to the change of how player towns are founded.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!