WmDVille Town additions

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Unlimited Bladeworks

Re: WmDVille Town additions

Post by Unlimited Bladeworks »

Clark_Kent wrote:Merely reporting upon what I was told, Citizen. No slander intended, I apologize if it came across as such--I only asked for a statement on the matter.
Maybe you should check your sources and do some research on your own by interviewing all sides of the conflict. instead of taking sides with one biased viewpoint. And you call yourself a reporter, I'm glad I don't bother reading your corny Daily Planet writings. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

S STALLON

Post by S STALLON »

And it is totally uncalled for. BTW, they were standing outside your house waiting for you to come out. But you wouldn't. They were trying to defend what is theirs.
it is tru in the cuorse of humane events that sometime a people will make a war again another ppl but you must be porepatred and train proplry

it no your fault wmd guild that you are be harrssed buy the fellowship of lonely men LOL THATS MY NAME FER THEM but you see it is your fualt that u r not in the right mindset to counter them tatcics

you moral is very low and that is understanablde i will vote u for a stable when you all come to you senses and give courage to you guild to stand strong as a philosohper said -it is esaiser said then done but not always easily cometh by my son- i am parafrasing so just be careful and dont let it get you down show strong and perhaps there is a future in WDMD for me LOL :P:P:P :P

pablo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by pablo »

No trash talking, I just don't think they are deserving of a town right now. The end.

kayla22

Post by kayla22 »

I think we do deserve our add ons. The only ppl who truely hate the idea is FS. Thieves and pks opinions don't hurt me at all. It is the intelligant and sincere ( unbiased) players opinions I respect.

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Clark_Kent »

kayla22 wrote:I think we do deserve our add ons. The only ppl who truely hate the idea is FS. Thieves and pks opinions don't hurt me at all. It is the intelligant and sincere ( unbiased) players opinions I respect.
How is there any positive correlation between intelligence and play style? We have provided numerous reasons as to what needs to be done to prove to us that you are indeed deserving of improvements. The player cities that currently have improvements have done quite a bit over the history of UOSA to earn their respective improvements. All we are asking is that you put in a similar effort.
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)

kayla22

Post by kayla22 »

Clark_Kent. I respect your opinions. It's the opinions of ppl who comment just because FS asks them to that annoy me. I see where you are coming from tho. I get it. TYhat xcomment wasn't directed to you. lol

ArchaicSubrosa

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

My alternate char Chin-Lynx has a plenty of ingots vaulted whenever you wish to admit him. Though lately I have been playing him seldom.

Galm(kB)

Post by Galm(kB) »

ide rather not have another all kill type thing going on in this shard imo i think stables in player made towns is a disaster.

Cutpurse

Post by Cutpurse »

Guild has done nothing for the population. No event attempts.. no publicity other than "Gimme gimme gimme".

I don't think having add-ons would improve the quality of play beyond someone in WmD. Maybe if they did more community involvement and hosted an event or ten then I'd change my mind.

I vote Nay.

(and it's funny the only supporters are guildies)

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

Who are WmD? Where is this 'town' located? What events have they hosted? Im serious, i dont know anything about them...so no.
?