cA safehouses

Moderators: Downs, chumbucket, Millerisfuntoplay

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

cA safehouses

Post by Clark_Kent »

I've got small houses down as placeholders often in various locations for undisclosed amounts of time. I also happen to have a bunch of spare furniture and various bags. Anyone who needs a house to macro in, is welcome to in any of the open locations.

This goes for other fledgling members of the shard, not just cA guild members. I offer these places to live free of charge, on the condition that I may need to redeed the house at any time. In the event that I need to redeed, anything you have placed inside the secure container in there will be moved into my storage house until you are available to retrieve it. You are liable for your own security in the house, you will be provided with a front door key and the necessary furniture to secure the house. I will not look inside your secure.

Edit: this idea is going to be merged into Safir's Humble project. Due to the temporal nature of my "wayward homes" if Safir is full and you still need a spot, get in touch with one of us and we'll try our best to get you set up.
Last edited by Clark_Kent on Sun May 31, 2009 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: cA safehouses

Post by Safir »

Good thing you've opening them up for the community seeing as the Humble Village of Awesome currently is occupied to it's full potential. ;)

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

Also dont forget CHumps home for wayward newbies
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

You can add 3 of my houses to that list. Perhaps we should get in contact with Safir, he would make a good liason for new players and we could take on Overflow from the Awesome Village of Awesomeville.

Downs

Post by Downs »

Ppl are welcome to my houses as well, although they are in less than peaceful territory. Interested Safir?
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Santiago

Post by Santiago »

Well now this post isn't classless and its helping others out...bravo CA. Way to help the shard. 8)

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

I would be glad to forward any newbs in need of a house to any of the owners. What I would need is Forum/IRC names for the house owners, in-game coordinates or a rune to the house, and a list of all the houses available. It would of course be preferable if the houses where to be on some more neutral territory, but I suppose a lost newb would appreciate anything. ;)

Just contact me with the list and I'll make sure to get new players in need of housing to you! ;)

Natty Bo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Natty Bo »

Hey fellers! I have a spare house if one of our non-house owning members needs a place to put their feet up until they can buy their own. I will friend this person to the house and allow them to store their "acquired" materials in the house as well. I am also willing to sell the house to the person that takes me up on this offer if they so wish for no more than what I paid for it, in this case around 43,880 give or take for a small stone and plaster house. Anyone interested can PM me on the forums. The house is located just northwest of the Vesper Strip, south of the road to Minoc.
I have the best job: I get to legally deal drugs, electrocute you if I feel the need, and if I'm of a particular mood make fun of what ails you in the "kindest" of ways.

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Clark_Kent »

I no longer have various smalls, I've consolidated just into my storage houses--however, the Daily Planet is still open for business at the Yew Gates. Cataclysm and Kraarug run vendors out of it currently, there is plenty of room for more vendors if anyone needs a prime vendor location.
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)