OpD - Guild Description & Recruitment.

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Lo'Quinn

OpD - Guild Description & Recruitment.

Post by Lo'Quinn »

OpD - Oloth Plynn Dos.

I've been here for awhile, however I have been mostly just playing the game and enjoying it for the time period that it emulates. However, a large part of my UO experience was RP'ing with a guild I joined when I was a mere nooblet running around in the city of Britain. A dark figure approached, dressed in all black armor and clothes with stark white hair and questioned me on my heritage. I noticed his skin was darker than most and the contrasting hair was curious because mine was the same. We talked for awhile and he offered to introduce me to my fellow brethren, the dark elves. Also known as Drow, in some circles. We exist here in Sosaria and travel under the radar for the most part, however a leader has emerged and a gathering of our kin has begun.

A few rules for those seeking to join this guild.
  • This is the first rule, and the most important. Please remain IC at all times. Also, if someone who is not an RP'er approaches you, don't just ignore them. Not everyone RP's, not everyone cares or appreciates it. However, we interact with everyone, PK's, PvP'ers, Crafters, and anyone just roaming around and enjoying the game we all play. If you're found to be discriminatory we'll have a conversation about it.
  • We are an evil aligned RP guild. This does not mean we run around killing everyone for the sake of them being surface dwellers. This is merely how we interact with people. This does not circumvent the previous rule. Be courteous enough to RP with anyone who approaches, but remember they are not our friends.
  • This is going to be the toughest. I prefer ingame communication. I don 't care to tell you what other characters I play are, and I don't care to know yours. I may set up forums where only ingame names will be used, however T2A at the time was very big on ingame communication. There weren't forums and irc channels everywhere. It was done primarily through in-game meetings and ICQ as well. I would however like to keep your OpD character separate from all other things so prejudices due to who the player is do not interfere with the guild and RP situation.
  • Have fun with it! RP'ing can be fun! As nerdy as it may be it's not about nerdy or pretending to be something you're not. It's about having fun!
Rules for character creation:
  • Your character must have an RP name. No "LeEt PvPEr" style names. If you need help with a good RP name google "drow names" and you'll find a lot of information.
  • Your character should have the darkest skin selectable.
  • Your character should be created either bald or with the lightest grey hair color possible. No beards.
If you're interested, please don't post here or PM me. I'll be listing certain dates and times when I'll be in a location to talk to people in game, please show up on the character you wish to join with.

Thanks for reading!