Siggy

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Cerone

Siggy

Post by Cerone »

Hey i'm new here and plan on staying Forever. I really suck at making signatures and stuff like that just don't really have the talent for it. I was wondering if anyone that likes to make them could make one. My in game names are Sissy and Duo. It could have just some UO stuff in it that would be fine. o yea another name is Cerone i use it everywhere. colors are blue and black white Grey,green stuff like that lemme know if anyone could help me i'd love a cool one.

Freeza

Re: Siggy

Post by Freeza »

Cerone wrote:Hey i'm new here and plan on staying Forever. I really suck at making signatures and stuff like that just don't really have the talent for it. I was wondering if anyone that likes to make them could make one. My in game names are Sissy and Duo. It could have just some UO stuff in it that would be fine. o yea another name is Cerone i use it everywhere. colors are blue and black white Grey,green stuff like that lemme know if anyone could help me i'd love a cool one.
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... =forum+sig

If you can afford it, its 50k per I believe.
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

contact safir :o
he made mine
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Cerone

Post by Cerone »

problem with that is im new and 50k would go to a house first its a little pricey for new people. i am saving for a house and will continue to save for the sigg though is that's the only way to get one here.

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by noxmonk »

Cerone wrote:problem with that is im new and 50k would go to a house first its a little pricey for new people. i am saving for a house and will continue to save for the sigg though is that's the only way to get one here.
You always have the option of making your own! =D

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Payment can always be discussed. Some people who are short on cash might want to pay in resources, like ingots, boards, regs, feathers or something else. Some like to farm rares and pay with them. I'm always open to suggestions. ;)

Thank you all for both ordering and appreciating the color on these forums! Everything collected through the signatures goes towards maintaining and bettering The Humble Village of Awesome.

Check out my signature thread: Selling YOUR Signature!

The Humble Village of Awesome
The Humble Shoppe of Awesome
The Humble Gambling Shack and Tavern of Awesome