Daily Rares & Accuracy

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Populus

Re: Daily Rares & Accuracy

Post by Populus »

Arsen wrote:iam not a native english speaker. isnt the first time you make fun about foreigner. go on racist.

very grown up
Making fun of a foreigner is racist? Foreigners can be retards too. Being a foreigner shouldn't make one immune to slander.
Not calling you a retard, I'm just saying that's stupid to say.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Populus wrote:
Arsen wrote:iam not a native english speaker. isnt the first time you make fun about foreigner. go on racist.

very grown up
Making fun of a foreigner is racist? Foreigners can be retards too. Being a foreigner shouldn't make one immune to slander.
It's being a Nationalist. Right? Kinda funny since Arsen is from Germany LOL

No pun intended tho. You Germans make great barrels for our M1A1 tanks. Some good craftsmanship from there. Really. They are like a European Texas but without the horses, hats, and boots.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Pied Piper wrote: No pun intended tho. You Germans make great barrels for our M1A1 tanks. Some good craftsmanship from there. Really. They are like a European Texas but without the horses, hats, and boots.
Wheres the fun in that? They also seem very angry all of the time...have you heard barbie girl in german? Yeesh. I apologized profusely to the radio before realizing they weren't yelling at me.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

Populus wrote:

very grown up
ppl who blame a foreigner for grammatical errors are retarded.
its ignorant and very childish. iam not saying its uncool to mess with me but why do you guys have to laugh about this kind of shit? really we rnt 10years old kids anymore. not erveryone is talking 24/7 english.
I'm annoyed about it. thats all.
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Arsen wrote:
Populus wrote:

very grown up
its ignorant and very childish. iam not saying its uncool to mess with me but why do you guys have to laugh about this kind of shit? really we rnt 10years old kids anymore. not erveryone is talking 24/7 english.
Don't let it get to ya...you know what they say about arguing on the internet :-p Besides, if they can't pk you in game or real life they'll just try to pk your grammar.
------------------
Historic Bloodrock

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Ronk wrote:
Arsen wrote:
Populus wrote:

very grown up
Don't let it get to ya...you know what they say about arguing on the internet :-p Besides, if they can't pk you in game or real life they'll just try to pk your grammar.
Darn grammar Nazis! This AIN'T skewl it is a forum!

We don't need peeps makin more Jared Loughners! LOL

Grammar Nazi pks are sum o da wurst griefers.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

I didn't say anything about where you were from.

You're hypersensitive about, or overcompensating for, where you are from.

Where you are from is unrelated to your horrific use of the English langauge.

Cry.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Mens Rea wrote: Where you are from is unrelated to your horrific use of the English langauge.
Ahem, language...

And that sentence is laughably false. Seriously, read it again and tell me you don't want to kick your own ass for being so moronic.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Malaikat wrote:
Mens Rea wrote: Where you are from is unrelated to your horrific use of the English langauge.
Ahem, language...

And that sentence is laughably false. Seriously, read it again and tell me you don't want to kick your own ass for being so moronic.
LOL

PWND FTW!!!

Populus

Post by Populus »

Malaikat wrote:
Ahem, language...

I don't see it.

Oh dear god, look at me defending Mens Rea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb-3seZSQ_Q
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Populus wrote:
Malaikat wrote:
Ahem, language...

I don't see it.

Has to do with the fact that Germany's main language is German. Unlike Spanish, Latin, or some other languages closely tied to the English language frikin German is way different.

Have you ever seen what German language looks like!? Might as well be chinese for me I can't even read the crap but I can read Spanish really well and some Latin a lil because the language is more close together in terms of spelling and how it sounds.

BTW Mens how many langages do you know/speak!?

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Populus wrote: I don't see it.

Really? You don't see how living in a non English speaking country may perhaps influence one's use of the English language? There are (many) people who are born and raised in places where English is the native language and still haven't figured it the hell out.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.

Populus

Post by Populus »

Malaikat wrote:
Populus wrote: I don't see it.

Really? You don't see how living in a non English speaking country may perhaps influence one's use of the English language? There are (many) people who are born and raised in places where English is the native language and still haven't figured it the hell out.
That's because they're dumb.

I see how living in a poor country might influence one's use of the English language. Lack of education and what not. But other than that, nope.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Populus wrote: That's because they're dumb.
Sure, it's common knowledge that everyone born in a non English speaking nation is dumb. :roll:

Edit: Nevermind, I see what you're saying now. I agree, but it doesn't really help your argument at all.
I see how living in a poor country might influence one's use of the English language. Lack of education and what not. But other than that, nope.
So you just expect that every German should be fluent in English...while you yourself likely can't speak an ounce of German or any other foreign language? That's fair.
Last edited by Malaikat on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Malaikat wrote:
Populus wrote: That's because they're dumb.
Sure, it's common knowledge that everyone born in a non English speaking nation is dumb. :roll:
So you just expect that every German should be fluent in English...while you yourself likely can't speak an ounce of German or any other foreign language? That's fair.
Hey...if Germany had won WWII we'd all be speaking german. Given they didn't...I think fairs fair :-)
------------------
Historic Bloodrock