Donations plz...

Topics related to Second Age
Deus Atamada

Donations plz...

Post by Deus Atamada »

My friend irl resed his guy in statloss for the second time... I used up all my resorces getting him back from that time, and now im broke... Will somone donate some shit or recorses or gold to help me get him to not quit? it would be appricated. i really cannot afford to do it again. hes only 13
This town needs a new class of criminals, and im going to give it to them.

Senses

Re: Donations plz...

Post by Senses »

Hrm, 13 years old, quits after doing something stupid, wants money to keep playing...are we talking about Finesse here?

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

He shouldn't be a murderer if he can't handle it. So... hell no

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

You want us to fund your friends pking spree basically?
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Mr.T

Post by Mr.T »

Mirage wrote:You want us to fund your friends pking spree basically?
hehe

Zigo-U-

Post by Zigo-U- »

Mirage wrote:You want us to fund your friends pking spree basically?
Thats what I gather.

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by noxmonk »

Deus Atamada wrote:My friend irl resed his guy in statloss for the second time... I used up all my resorces getting him back from that time, and now im broke... Will somone donate some shit or recorses or gold to help me get him to not quit? it would be appricated. i really cannot afford to do it again. hes only 13
You're a pretty shitty class of criminal if you have to beg non-criminals to give you money because you're poor.

Tron

Post by Tron »

If you're poor from pking, maybe it's not your thing.

V SISTERS UNITE! SAVING OUR VAJAYJAYS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!

ArchaicSubrosa

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

I thought it was going to be another one of those cost of (blank whatever) priceless....commercials

leterrien
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by leterrien »

I can only LOL at this thread. If you cant play as a murderer then dont. If you are not good enough to play with 95 magery instead of 100, then dont. Why is it up to the community to fund you?

Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mephistopheles »

Maybe people who just started growing their ass hair shouldn't be murdering others on UOSA.

At least change the angle so people can't see where my characters are. Fire/IPBan anyone who plays my characters too plz. KThxBai.

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

Tron wrote:If you're poor from pking, maybe it's not your thing.

Tron your a pretty poor PKEr if you ask me. I have a SHIT TON more then you, and have been playing less! I only state the fact, because you boast about such wealth, when you really don't have any!?!? PS, I could BLOW through your poor excuse for regs and not even GM anything (maybe magery) the 250+ runes, really? with 5 FULL runebooks . . . OH NO! Now you know you made it! and the countless magic weapons are probably shit quality, even the power ones are probably stupid shit that no one would pay 500 gold for. The CASH . . . $229K REALLY? Need more? We can hunt DRAGONS for one day and gather more cash then that. . . Not to mention you live in a large brick. I could stunt your growth and move my keep, tower, and 3 large bricks to surround your house, then leave everything unlocked to you can come gaze at such wealth . AND I say all this with regards KNOWING That I am NOT a wealthy player . . .but well off in deed.

BACK ON TOPIC, It takes 2 hours of doing ANYTHING but sitting there staring at your screen to make a few K or more. Pick up a shovel, or axe and do something for cash! To claim someone is a PKer and is rezzing with statloss, is funny as fuck thou. AND on top of it . . . 13, who the FUCK needs 13 year old to stay on this server!
Pookey - Your Local Grim Reaper,
Hemperor wrote:it pains me to say that murugan is right

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

Mephistopheles wrote:Maybe people who just started growing their ass hair shouldn't be murdering others on UOSA.
Rofl
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

Tron

Post by Tron »

Murugan wrote:
Tron wrote:If you're poor from pking, maybe it's not your thing.

Tron your a pretty poor PKEr if you ask me. I have a SHIT TON more then you, and have been playing less! I only state the fact, because you boast about such wealth, when you really don't have any!?!? PS, I could BLOW through your poor excuse for regs and not even GM anything (maybe magery) the 250+ runes, really? with 5 FULL runebooks . . . OH NO! Now you know you made it! and the countless magic weapons are probably shit quality, even the power ones are probably stupid shit that no one would pay 500 gold for. The CASH . . . $229K REALLY? Need more? We can hunt DRAGONS for one day and gather more cash then that. . . Not to mention you live in a large brick. I could stunt your growth and move my keep, tower, and 3 large bricks to surround your house, then leave everything unlocked to you can come gaze at such wealth . AND I say all this with regards KNOWING That I am NOT a wealthy player . . .but well off in deed.

BACK ON TOPIC, It takes 2 hours of doing ANYTHING but sitting there staring at your screen to make a few K or more. Pick up a shovel, or axe and do something for cash! To claim someone is a PKer and is rezzing with statloss, is funny as fuck thou. AND on top of it . . . 13, who the FUCK needs 13 year old to stay on this server!
Someones mad!

FYI, ultima online farmer guy, I've been rich on half a dozen free shards. I don't even farm here and I'm more "rich" than I ever needed to be. I have 500k, 9 7x characters, 12 houses, 10+ vanq katanas, and countless full kegs/regs (there are over 20k each reg in my main chest) I don't know where you were going with your post, kinda spastic but im responding anyways.

If you're not Murugan, who sits and mines for money, is horrible at pvp, and self admittedly horrible at being rich (the thing hes bragging about??) then maybe you can appreciate my post. .

But if you are like this guy who starts threads like this http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4149 and collects rares (not all of us collect grannys house trinkets in uo) then pking is not for you.
V SISTERS UNITE! SAVING OUR VAJAYJAYS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!

Cutpurse

Post by Cutpurse »

All of this bragging and no one's manhood is getting any bigger.

Imagine that.