WTB Runebooks

Buying: Looking for something? You can buy it here.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

aXe

WTB Runebooks

Post by aXe »

I'm looking to purchase a ENTIRE Treasure map runebook collection, as well as a runebook to all off the Level 4 Dungeon chests.

Thanks!!
<hemperor> plus im sure ive handled more money than your mcdonalds ass ever has, my $1200 dollar speaks for itself! :)

aXe

Re: WTB Runebooks

Post by aXe »

BUMP
<hemperor> plus im sure ive handled more money than your mcdonalds ass ever has, my $1200 dollar speaks for itself! :)

ArchaicSubrosa

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

rune libraries have them go mark them.

aXe

Post by aXe »

uhh how bout you get the fuck out of my thread noob?

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

I'll create a t-map library for you, at around 4.8k per book. Or I can copy one from any library of your pick.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

aXe

Post by aXe »

Sure, just copy Roadkills t-map and ill give you what you want for it.

ArchaicSubrosa

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

aXe wrote:uhh how bout you get the fuck out of my thread noob?
If you didnt know to mark at the guardzone free libraries I'd say being a noob is alot better then plain out "clueless"

aXe

Post by aXe »

I don't play this game enough to go around marking runes everywhere. Some people enjoy it or whatever, they don't mind doing it for money so I'll let them take care of the rune marking. Now can you stop posting in my thread if you're not going to go mark me some runebooks?

Return to “Archive Buying”