Reds in O/C guilds

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
aXe

Re: Reds in O/C guilds

Post by aXe »

I think all order guilds should be green to eachother, it would be pretty sweet, but i mean like 85% of the guilds are Order so O/C just doesn't work on this shard as of now.
<hemperor> plus im sure ive handled more money than your mcdonalds ass ever has, my $1200 dollar speaks for itself! :)

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

i dont remember them being green ever but i remember them being orange. maybe it was just the way my client was setup tho. but i rememebr when i first started UO in early t2a, i was in an order guild and frequently had battles with other order guilds. their members were always orange to me even tho we were both order.

tenduil

Post by tenduil »

Perhaps your guild was already at war with them regardless of O/C? Otherwise if it was your client/color settings.

Different Guild, Same Virtue (order or chaos) = Blue
Faust wrote: Why are you questioning everything when you are too lazy to find this stuff yourself?
The whole approach on your part is rather ironic. Refuse to do the work in finding the information yourself but rebute anything that is presented to you.
Awesomeness

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

tenduil wrote:Perhaps your guild was already at war with them regardless of O/C? Otherwise if it was your client/color settings.

Different Guild, Same Virtue (order or chaos) = Blue

yeah im thinkin it might have been my client color settings. but there was definatly a time when chaos vs chaos and order vs order battles were allowed. our first guild stone on OSI didnt have that many wars declared so i know this was the case. i just wasnt sure of the color they were flagged to you when the 2 guilds were the same virtue.