The Yew Militia

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
roland_fireeyes

The Yew Militia

Post by roland_fireeyes »

If you are interested in joining the ever present Yew Militia add me on ICQ and contact me. We are located in a small outpost north of the Yew Abbey.

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The Yew Militia

Post by noxmonk »

do you constantly delete and remake this post?

roland_fireeyes

Post by roland_fireeyes »

noxmonk wrote:do you constantly delete and remake this post?
first of all, stop flaming me and second, double posting was due to lag ... so kindly shut your noise hole.

Pro

Post by Pro »

roland_fireeyes wrote:
noxmonk wrote:do you constantly delete and remake this post?
first of all, stop flaming me and second, double posting was due to lag ... so kindly shut your noise hole.

First of all he didn't flame you, secondly stop being butthurt because he posted in your thread.

Galm(kB)

Post by Galm(kB) »

oh this guy again..werent you the roland from divinity who constantly remade roman guilds..?

Tor'Kak

Post by Tor'Kak »

Ull Pewmies muzt gu flat!
Tor'Kak - Broken Tusk Horde Orc, Kigg'r Bluudline

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Is this the "official" Yew Militia? I was in there on Divinity for a month or 2, had a lot of fun, but then I was told to drop magery for hiding on my warrior, so I quit.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Unlimited Bladeworks

Post by Unlimited Bladeworks »

Are any of you militia men from Catskills back in the day?

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Reel ur fayk, Uz wull smash lats hedz in juzt lyke en dem udder ugz!

Hoowah! Id am hosh tu peep lats kumun heer.

Tor'Kak

Post by Tor'Kak »

Unlimited Bladeworks wrote:Are any of you militia men from Catskills back in the day?
I was in the Yew Militia back on catskills back in 2001, might even be late 2000.

But I have not created a Pewmie on TSA, as of yet. Working on getting the Ork (Broken Tusk Horde) clan up and running and don't have the time to work on a human character yet. Though I did see an "Anubis" at our fort the other day. Not sure if it was THE Anubis from the Pewmies. He gave tribute, spouted off 'Don't kill me!' or something and then left. :D The horde looks forward to making many Pewmies take dirt naps.... like the old days.

tenduil

Post by tenduil »

I remember the Militia from Cats and they were fun. ORK (order of the red knights not orcs) rolled with them every once and a while.
Faust wrote: Why are you questioning everything when you are too lazy to find this stuff yourself?
The whole approach on your part is rather ironic. Refuse to do the work in finding the information yourself but rebute anything that is presented to you.
Awesomeness

Galm(kB)

Post by Galm(kB) »

no this isnt the official yew militia but he spoke to the leaders and i guess he gave permission to use the name and the rule set

Tor'Kak

Post by Tor'Kak »

Galm(kB) wrote:no this isnt the official yew militia but he spoke to the leaders and i guess he gave permission to use the name and the rule set
Hmm... that's odd. Because Noc knew nothing of this. *shrugs* Good luck with your recruitment, looking forward to sending many pewmies to their death. :twisted:

Galm(kB)

Post by Galm(kB) »

Well than he lied when he told me :/ still... official or not it would be good to hav a yew militia here.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”