Hello Second Age

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Amanda Drake

Hello Second Age

Post by Amanda Drake »

Hi! I am Amanda Drake. I am looking forward to joining you all in the many encounters throughout the world of second age. A friend of mine talked me into playing this game just recently because I have always wanted to battle it out online with other players and he insisted that although this may seem a little confusing at first that this game would be my best online experience for gaming ever, so here I am. What I am looking forward to is the adrenaline rush that I get when I am neck and neck trying to kill or be killed. I can't wait to see you all out there!

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Hello Second Age

Post by Safir »

Welcome to UOSA!

This game and this server in particular is probably the best ever created, anyone who leaves is bound to come back rather soon. If you're looking for a place to stay, check out The Humble Village of Awesome, where every new player is offered a temporary small house to call their own until they are ready to get a house of their own.

Also, get on IRC, it's a chat where most of the people on UOSA get together. It's by far the best way to get advice and/or assistance if needed. Catch me on IRC to get accommodated!

But most importantly, Have Fun!

Amanda Drake

Re: Hello Second Age

Post by Amanda Drake »

Ty hon, if I run into any troubles I will be sure to stop by, so far it has been fun. I am still learning and die a lot. I don't expect much yet though being new and having chosen to be an animal controller. Also, I've been lucky enough not to run into any players that wanted to kill me as of yet so I'm trying to learn the basic movements and how to run away *giggles*