Unofficial To-Do List

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Unofficial To-Do List

Post by Hemperor »

Yeah, it's a few months outdated.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Sentinel

Post by Sentinel »

1. Lumberjacking and Mining success rates are very high even at 0 skill. It should take a lot more skill than it does here to get results from using those skills at such a low level. In other words, you should never be able to gather wood/ore more than once in a while when you're initially raising those skills unless you've had them vendor trained or started your character with said skills.

2. The Lumberjacking animation is only one chop. It should be three. After three chops, you'll get the resulting message. The same goes for Mining.

3. I'm not sure if this is how it's done here but you need to be of Lord/Lady fame status when joining or creating a Chaos/Order guild. Anyone below those Fame levels are automatically ejected from the guilds. It says so in my Playguide. If there are some Patch Notes that say otherwise or if this is already implemented please ignore this section.

The first two are from memory alone but I can assure you I was a 1337 resource gatherer back in the day :P

Orsi

Post by Orsi »

Should start a new thread so people don't get confused to what has been fixed or not. We just need a thread to put random small things that people notice.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

This topic's sole purpose was to organise all of the confirmed upcoming changes with links etc. to prevent repeat posting and to better let people know what's coming in the future.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat