LFGuild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Prophet

LFGuild

Post by Prophet »

I have read a few of your guild recruitment postings. Some of you look promising.
However I thought I would post a little about me and if some guild wants me leave me a private message.

I am an original 1999 UO Player, and I prefer PvP guilds. Most of my time in UO and PRS:UO I have ran solo or with 1 or 2 other people in open field combat. I do well in 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 duel/tournaments. I always prefer beating groups while being outnumbered. I only PvE to earn money to stock up on PvP supplies.

I have been playing on this shard for 2 weeks. My play time is rather limited, and would increase if I could find a core group to play with.

I currently have no PvP toons, I have a low skilled mule and a 2x provo bard for money.

I have vent, I am a mature player with tons of UO experience. I am an east coast player and I am looking for a guild that has 8+ online 90% of the time.

Thanks for reading and hopefully if you can accommadate most of the things I am looking for reply or PM me.

Guerre de Mondel

Re: LFGuild

Post by Guerre de Mondel »

WoW..well I pretty much feel like rather I posted this or not youd end up with us comrade :D lol. Most of us here are old school UO vets

Heres a link to our forums..its pretty self explanitory.
Just post your chars name and the times you play. And a good idea would be to get AIM and tell us your AIM screenname. Also we have a peace stone & a war stone...so its alright if your not fully trained....just aslong as you get trained in a timely manner. :mrgreen:

http://www.thezogempire.com/MessageBoard.html

ZOG HEIL

Return to “Guild Recruitment”