Idoc's, HouseLoot's and Theivery, Oh My!

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Idoc's, HouseLoot's and Theivery, Oh My!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Charles was kind enough to let us in his house to view his collection of rare and exotic magic weapons.

Meanwhile, he was at the bank being distracte...er..conducting business.

Luca and Monaxe showed up and said that they wouldnt kill us, because they thought it was so funny. Which naturally translates into "We cant get back there" but we still want some free items. They asked, we agreed, but then Pacifico and I had to leave on short notice, so we backed out of the deal.

(Edit: Notice Luca's guild title? I just noticed it as I read over this, he must be the fanclub leader)

---

The infamous Despise Tower IDOC! We gathered as many ghosts as we could and watched the action unfold. Kain and Guardian(robot) were parading their fancy dragon collection as always.

There were actually 2 IDOC's this day, as 10 or 15 people gathered around this keep, lining themselves against the walls and hiding (no doubt with their scavengers on), chumbucket came up with a plan. This keep belonged to an old beloved cA member, and wonderful musician, Neil Diamond (he was in some other turtle guild or something too). We send a prayer out over forum pm minutes before it collapsed, Neil responded! The keep was refreshed, the day was saved! Many people went home angry(and reg-less), particularly Napauleiei-whatever.

Back at the Despise tower, people were gathering around, all of them with house deeds in tow. This guy had the head of SUPER DANGEROUS, I have no idea what he was planning on doing with it, but I took it for safe keeping.

Rick was planning on placing too, these people were obviously oblivious to the 20 ghosts inside. He got into an unfair sparring match with a Troll, the troll won.

SPANKY and poopy, the Matron-haters arrive, and try to leep PvP me to death. Fortunately UrineForTreats has my back and we fend off this evil wave of attacks. (And pocket some regs/runes)

PK's were rampant, but we knew for certain that they were not trying to place on our soon-to-be property, so we helped out a little with dragon control.

It was a long, crazy battle, many dragons lost their lives that day. Don't worry though, Kain and Guardian have 500 more in the stables.

Some random FS! member tried to gate out the dragons... to a private(locked) castle courtyard, I helped myself to some runes for the library.

Napeulea-whatever got tired of his belongings disapearing.

I forget the significance of this photograph?

Shortly after the fight, the tower dropped, nobody placed, there were far too many ghosts blocking the area. Fortunately, all 4 of the south-west most ghosts were cA members, and we stealthily placed the first small in the footprint.

We moved the remaining ghosts over to another small spot. In an effort to balance the ghost-to-land ratio, other people moved their ghosts to emptier land. I assume to get better coverage. The time was right, all the south-western ghosts once again belonged to cA.... and we placed.

About this time GuardianKnight got pissy and decided to ghost camp the one and only remaining spot all night. After server-war the following morning I logged on and quickly dropped a third and final house. As soon as it was laid, Hoot's ran inside. I guess he thought he placed it, he was immediately robbed and banned. His character was called Tard. (edit: Yes I know it was you, I killed you during server-war and went through your runes).

Jack of Shadows (a notorious scammer) thought that he would camp the 3-house spot with a deed/ghost incase I try to place a tower down. He met a trolly-demise outside despise. His ghost is probably still there, afk.

Somewhere in the middle of all these events hemperor showed up and let us steal his regs and house key (as always), but there was no time to go check out what loot he left out for us. After failing to kill anyone (as always) lame-peror recalled away to whatever PvP battle he had scheduled to off-screen from.

---

Pacifico and I randomly looted the AW while ghost-camping the idoc's. Dwayne was nice enough about it and gave us his regs as a token of appreciation.

I ate 30,000gp worth of food that was locked down on syntax's floor. It took a while, but it was delicious. Coconuts are my favorite UO-food, I developed a taste for them back at Charles house (see first images)

Lazarith put out his house location over IRC, I went to check it out and found 2 PK's named Joshua Lame VI, I stole some ingots and a power broadsword. Somehow they managed not to see me?? Mabye he was multiclienting, idk.

---

We needed GLD to place all these small houses, so I did my part by farming blood elementals.

EvilSlut was helping me kill them, and I was in charge of looting the gold when it dropped.

He caught on to my unfair deal, and tried revealing to no avail, I was far away by this time.

He dropped his cash on the ground to see if I would take it, it was a trap, and I knew better.

Once he had decided that the disapearing gold was a fluke, and stopped to think about it, I made my move.

I crept in close and examined his belongings, this bardache is far to dangerous for him, (and for me), so I kindly removed it from his pack.

He was not too happy about this, and began casting explode, but it was hard without the proper reagants.

I begin picking away at his items one by one, I cleared his pack of small explosive pouches that could be hazardous. I decided to para him now and take a better look at his contraband.

We had a nice discussion during this most epic of battles.

He tried to flee the scene, but if you take a look at the lower-left of this picture, his recall rune seemed to be missing.

I tried to chase, but I was on foot, and there were snakes. Why did it have to be snakes!?!?

---

Here are some matron copies at WBB, macroing stealth. They have newbie bows, so I can only imagine what someone is going to do with them. They are NOT me.

UPDATE-------------------------------------------

The works paid off, our 3-condo lineup, has been converted into a larger estate.

-------------------

I instruct some junior shard members on the proper way to do the "blade spirit taming trick".

------------------

---------
Last edited by MatronDeWinter on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Kael
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Idoc's, HouseLoot's and Theivery, Oh My!

Post by Kael »

Thanks for the entertaining post

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

There was a newbie on irc one day and asked what to name their character as the player had previously asked what skills to start with..."You have three accounts and potentially 15 characters" I replied "name them all Matron de Summer"

Though I doubt that this character you came across happened to be that player.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

JoshuaLee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by JoshuaLee »

Yea sucks that the keep got refreshed I was ready for it to drop. I got to the despise tower a little early and rick died so many times from random people. I think when that troll killed him that was at least the tenth time he died. I remember someone saying "Poor rick". Haha so i started laughing when I saw that screenshot. LOL the shots of you stealing from evilslut were the funniest though.
Against all odds.WAR US
UOSA Music Video #6: The AMPA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfLoFkTtEEs
TDC Theme: Joshua Lee's Revenge
http://vimeo.com/7530389

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

you're a nut matron, you were both precasting heals for each other and managed to steal my house keys. Now if only you could break my trash barrel and ballot boxes you would be able to open the door, but don't forget to bring your ladder to get over security hoop #3, the tables!

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

The reason MatronDeWinter is a amateur griefer.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

gustopalis
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by gustopalis »

What the hell is your build?

stealing
snooping
hiding
stealth
tracking
magery
eval?
med?
????

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

gustopalis wrote:What the hell is your build?

stealing
snooping
hiding
stealth
tracking
magery
eval?
med?
????
I wrestle too.

Ross

Post by Ross »

Nice post. Good stuff :)

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

I am so inspired to make a thief!!!