Looking into UO

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
dutchydutch

Looking into UO

Post by dutchydutch »

I want to get back into UO, and I saw this shard. I just wanted to ask a few things about the shard in general before i start it.
1. Is there a max skill cap or is it locked at 700.0 (last shard i looked at had no skill cap, that is lame)
2. Are there a lot of people playing (if so, about how many are usually on)
3. This is pure oldschool UO, right? Not any of that samuria/ninja shit?

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Looking into UO

Post by Chaos »

old school skill and stat caps .. 700/225 100.0max any skill 100 max any stat .. (without buffs)

as for people yes there are .. though if you starting you might expect to find some very mean cruel people that live only to kill you over and over .. normaly 400+ clients online about 250 unique ip's connected at any time ..

and yes pure oldschool .. if it can be proved to not be in time era and so forward it will be fixed removed .. though not everything can be fixed RIGHT AWAY it is on a list and fixed removed on bases of need and desired to code such fixes (how ever mechainces that have large effect always seem to be taken care of in short order)

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Downs

Post by Downs »

We at cA are kinda like ninjas
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

poogoblin

Post by poogoblin »

Downs wrote:We at cA are kinda like ninjas

Ninja's with carbombs

Eulogy

Post by Eulogy »

Irish car bombs?
You have my attention.