Sweeping Justice

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Sweeping Justice

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Sweeping Justice

Lord British’s army is stronger than ever before. He’s got plans to clean up Britannia before the next major threat rises to power.

Will you stand with Lord British?

Table of Contents

1. Mt. Kendall
1. The Bronze Hammer
3. Shut Down the Rotten Tooth!
4. Mateo's Caught
5. A Trial in Yew
6. Massacre in Yew
7. Beheading at Justice Falls
8. Sink the Ship
9. Recipe for Disaster
10. Drunk with Power (Halloween Chapter)
11. The Man Upstairs
12. Hiding in the Lord's Cellar
13. The Lost Arena
14. Defeating Evil

This is UOSA's next active world event and will require the citizens of Britannia to unravel the story.

If you have any news to report or questions about the event, you're encouraged to do so here.

Dwarven Copper redemption cut off is December 30th!
Similar to the silver system, you will need to reach out to UOSA Staff to exchange these coins.

Trade 5 dwarven copper for a non-decaying “dwarven copper coins” decor
Trade 10 dwarven copper for a bolt of cloth dyed copper color
Trade 20 dwarven copper for “a Bronze Hammer replica”
Trade 40 dwarven copper for a refined dwarven copper (rare ingot)
Trade 60 dwarven copper for a House of Bath style banner

-------
Notes for Exploration and Gameplay:

Interacting with NPCs
NPCs can get "confused" when too many players are standing next to them in groups saying random trigger words, so if you are having trouble advancing, have extra characters nearby remain quiet, or step at least 3-4 tiles away for best results. If a quest NPC becomes non-responsive, wait a full minute and try again.

Event Regions
If you find bronze ore or bronze ingots, you might be in an event region.

Event Drops
Event monsters have a chance to drop their standard loot, silver coins, and Sweeping Justice trophies. You can also find "dwarven copper" on event creatures. This is a non-currency, temporary quest object which can be traded in later for event-specific prizes. Players can freely trade or sell these to each other. At the end of the event series, these coins will begin disappearing.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Capitalist

Re: Sweeping Justice

Post by Capitalist »

My nigga.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Banner hype

SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SaibotMK »

YES
Baalx in IRC
https://www.twitch.tv/adrenalinepvptwitch

"<Vega> he needs some refresh mount kegs"
"<Vega> for the incessant trammel-a-thons he goes on"

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

LB has gone too far - got to kill him

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

I was hoping you were going to delete all the smalls on Justice Island shrine. That would be the best event
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

Thank you Boom! It took me a while but I got my new chip, hard drive and ram into my box and gave in to a new OS. I am back up and ready to play again. Looking forward to hangin with the cut throats
"Terrifying vegetarians everywhere"

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Let's goooooo

Blaine

Post by Blaine »

Where did this meeting take place at?

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Mt. Kendall

Minoc was built on the backs of early settlers who sought after it's treasures. One of the relics that came out of the Minoc mines was The Bronze Hammer. The Hammer was recently restored by descents of the Kendall family. The Hammer has since gone missing.

The Dwarves of Mt Kendall are no longer in Minoc but roam nearby mountains. They aren't too keen on strangers, so be careful when searching in and around their camp.

Main Adventure
Investigate the mining camps in the mountains near Mt. Kendall. Find out what happened with the Hammer.

Notes: There are no special ways to advance the story. Just a few areas of interest to investigate and spawn. Expect an update later this week.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SaibotMK »

Woooot!
Baalx in IRC
https://www.twitch.tv/adrenalinepvptwitch

"<Vega> he needs some refresh mount kegs"
"<Vega> for the incessant trammel-a-thons he goes on"

SeroJ

Post by SeroJ »

Anyone found much evidence of these "camps"? I just found a cave full of reds with a bunch of bronze stuff lying around, north of Minoc.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

The Bronze Hammer

We have reports of a miner's log detailing an ancient relic: the Bronze Hammer. The log implies that the Bronze Hammer was taken to the Vesper archives.

Main Adventure
Visit the Vesper museum and speak with the curator for more information about The Bronze Hammer.

Notes for Exploration and Gameplay:

Interacting with NPCs
NPCs can get "confused" when too many players are standing next to them in groups saying random trigger words, so if you are having trouble advancing, have extra characters nearby remain quiet, or step at least 3-4 tiles away for best results. If a quest NPC becomes non-responsive, wait a full minute and try again.

Event Regions
If you find bronze ore or bronze ingots, you might be in an event region.

Event Drops
Event monsters have a chance to drop their standard loot, silver coins, and Sweeping Justice trophies. You can also find "dwarven copper"on event creatures. This is a non-currency, temporary quest object which can be traded in later for event-specific prizes. Players can freely trade or sell these to each other. At the end of the event series, these coins will begin disappearing.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

In hunt for the missing Bronze Hammer I stumbled across a bandit camp and have slain their leader as she would not talk. I do however believe this encampment has something to do with the brigands responsible for the stolen artifact.

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

a nerd

Post by a nerd »

Well. To elaborate on Mr. AOJ's findings, I managed to find and slaughter The Bandit Camp Leader, too...erm, also. Kinda tough to do, for a nerd. Immune to Magic <?> took 2 B Spirits and a Provo'd Wisp to kill him.

Loot was o.k. 650 gold, 100 Bronze Ingots, a dwarven copper, a single silver, and a Sweeping Justice Surfer.

He was sceaming nonsense as he died about spilling my blood in Mateo's name.. Well, a wisp's blood.

Which, *click* there was a Mateo the Wrestler trying to pickup slatterns in, you guessed it, Vesper. Guess where?
No, idiot, not at the museum. At Ye Old Rotten Tooth Tavern.

That's what I got. Mateo and his Hooligan friends are saying nothing. The Museum Manager Byran seems broken, as he's fallen quiet.

Hey, I just realized something....there a half naked guy hangin out with his buddies, no women in sight, in a dark, secluded..... OMG.

Brittania's first Gay Bar is open for business.