stealing from the neverending

Share stories and special moments with the community.
a swallow

stealing from the neverending

Post by a swallow »

Has anyone ever gotten into NEW's keep? The one SW of the portal in britt, pasted the maze keep heading SW and their old tower is there also. Any takers? Chumbucket? Anyone?
Last edited by a swallow on Fri May 31, 2013 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

a swallow

Re: Hrm...New

Post by a swallow »

And im talking about stealthing in and getting shit and making it out...Alive!
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Capitalist

Re: stealing from the neverending

Post by Capitalist »

Holly Lee Djee and his 2 partners from BBz messaged me one day about being in their keep. They got a lot of stuff.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

I've gotten into the keep and the tower next to it, was the first houses I got into. Was nothing there at the time but some sparring equipment though. I also stole a bag full of ballot box deeds thinking I was a über thief getting wealthy loots! I didn't really know what they were. :p

Btw, it's better spoken of as in the vicinity of Skara Brae rather than south west of Britain. It's very close to Skara. :)
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Populus

Post by Populus »

Yes.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Well you know you have to have SS to prove yourself. I had gotten into the there a few times, Down in the secured area I need to throw up some SS.

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

What's SS? Is there a way to get into the secure area you mean?
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Thats what i mean... I have some SS but i want to upload the whole pic not just a little cut up pic. Anyone know how its done?

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Here are the small chooped up pics BUT it look way better considering their were 10 ppl inside and i had a bunch of chest popped open.

I did get alot of bulk stuff. AND this was an inside job..

Don't worry I won't say who it was!
You can trust ALL of the NEW Guild member's!!!
Attachments
Newinside.png
Newinside.png (149.14 KiB) Viewed 4269 times
Newinside2.png
Newinside2.png (125.01 KiB) Viewed 4269 times

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

BTW if you tickle the Ostards underneath their tails, they seem to drop the same color ore as their color. :mrgreen:

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

Inside job means..... not a break in... step ur game up, no one wants to hear about a child gating in his younger friend to loot pixels in a game. Not in NEW just think thats pretty shitty (even thou the rumors of them being trash)

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

lol Vega #2 My game is higher than yours.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

He has a point though. A break in is a break in and takes an infinite amount more technique, patience, and finesse to execute. That said...I'm always a fan of any house looting. Big or small. Well done.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Abramelin

Post by Abramelin »

Dude is not affiliated with NEW in any way. I think he meant inside job, literally.