Apocalypse's FREE house placing services!

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Apocalypse

Apocalypse's FREE house placing services!

Post by Apocalypse »

Introducing Apocalypse's FREE house placing services!

This is intended for new (or new-ish) players who are in need of a small house. Being that I've recently seen multiple posts from new players having trouble finding a spot to place a house, I thought I would see if there is any interest in a service like this.

How it works:

1) You send me a PM requesting the general area you would like a small house.
2) I scope out the area and place a house as close to your desired location as possible. I will be using my own deed at this time.
3) I contact you upon placement of the house, we meet there (or at a bank and I gate you there).
4a) If you like the location, you hand me a deed to cover the cost and I will transfer the house to you. I will not charge any gps over deed cost for this service.
4b) If you prefer, I will be happy to just redeed my house and let you place your own in its spot.
5) The services are deemed complete.

What gives?

I decided I wanted to do more to help new players and this is an area I feel I have some skill above and beyond the average player. I have placed a TON of houses in my time here. I do this because it seemed it might be something new players might like to take advantage of, out of love for UOSA, and to give back to the server and the community that has provided me so much entertainment and nostalgia since I came here.

How to protect yourself:

If you choose option 4a, I will always tell you my character's name and appearance details via PM when we're meeting up and will change the house sign to say your name (or something like that) WHILE YOU ARE THERE to show you that I own the house before the transfer of any deeds. While I will make every effort to minimize the risk to you, but it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to take every necessary precaution when making trade deals with ANY player in-game. I will never ask for the deed before these steps are taken and before you feel confident you are actually dealing with me, but I will require the deed transfered to me before I transfer the house to your character. If, at any point, you feel uncomfortable or nervous, simply ask me to redeed the house so you can place your own, and I will be happy to do so.

My availability:

IRL I am a busy guy and I'm not always available on a moment's notice, but I will do my best to accomodate all requests as quickly as I'm able.

So, if you're in need of a small house and are having a hard time finding a spot for one, please feel free to contact me via PM or reply to this post.

Thanks!
Last edited by Apocalypse on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RaveGreen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Apocalypse's FREE house placing services!

Post by RaveGreen »

I like this idea and am surprise nobody is doing something like this yet.

Good luck!

Asha [C^V]
Varamyr [C^V]
Marwa [<<< ,EBK, >>>]

IRC:Brandon

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Yeah, I've been doing something similar (not as detailed though, great service sir) by just giving NEW the idocs I don't want to place :P. It's definitely a worthwhile cause, good initiative sir.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Just placed a house for my first customer! Fantastic spot right on the water in a very low traffic area. Thank you for using Apocalypse's FREE House Placing Services!

del1rium

Post by del1rium »

I'm first customer) Fantastic spot! Great service! Im so happy with my first house! Yaahhooo)
Thank you!

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Apocalypse wrote:Just placed a house for my first customer! Fantastic spot right on the water in a very low traffic area. Thank you for using Apocalypse's FREE House Placing Services!
Kudos to you Apoc. I just ranted in a thread a couple days ago how the vets need to stand up and start helping out new players more, thats how you do it! More vets need to look at how this helps server population.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Got a couple spots just waiting to be claimed! Get your requests in while you can!

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Can you get me a house inside Wind?
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Boondock_Saint wrote:Can you get me a house inside Wind?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

disclaimer: Although every attemp will be made to satisfy all requests, Apocalypses FREE House Placing Services (herein after referred to as AFHPS) cannot guarantee placement in your desired area. AFHPS will attempt to place a house as close to your desired area as possible, providing that your request for housing is not in an area where house placement is illegal or impossible.

Vermilion Coyote

Post by Vermilion Coyote »

Apocalypse found me a spot and let me place! He was available when I was online and I had a house placed within a couple hours of getting my first 43k. Definitely a great service for any other Noobs!

raasclaat

Post by raasclaat »

i have about 20 small house spots marked around Yew area if anyone is looking for one.

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

free bump for good and useful community supporting service!

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

Hillbilly D

Post by Hillbilly D »

Apoc's service is great. I asked for help and 2 days later I have a house in a nice mining area. Thank you Apoc

lukegothic

Post by lukegothic »

Bump for Apocalypse awesomeness, found a suitable starter house for our guild in record time, you are a great man! Thank you.