First 10 logs never make it to pack

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
nixonld

First 10 logs never make it to pack

Post by nixonld »

When I am chopping wood, the first logs I chop say it goes to my bag, then drops to the ground. If I do not pick them up, and put them in my pack, all other logs I chop will do the same thing. Once I pick them up, future logs go in to the pack, until I use them all, and next time, the whole thing starts over again.

Apocalypse

Re: First 10 logs never make it to pack

Post by Apocalypse »

In Razor, on the options tab, check to see if "Auto-Stack Ore/Fish/Logs at Feet" is checked. If you have some of the item in your pack, that function will not work. What I'm guessing is that the box is checked, you chop wood, see it on the ground, put it in your pack, continue chopping, and the "stack at feet" function stops because it sees you have logs already in your pack.

nixonld

Post by nixonld »

Thank you. That worked. Been a while since I played, about 10 years I would say. Trying to get my son in to it. Talk about difficult.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

nixonld wrote:Thank you. That worked. Been a while since I played, about 10 years I would say. Trying to get my son in to it. Talk about difficult.
Good luck and welcome back! Don't be afraid to ask around on IRC Chat if you need anything. People are always buying wood tho
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg