Seriously?????

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
sirrayiv

Re: Seriously?????

Post by sirrayiv »

XoNe wrote:Wow, we're famous!

I'd count your lucky stars it was only 3. Let's just say you're not the first griefer we've had visit our pleasant little home. Others were not quite as lucky as yourself and went red outside our door. We call it the 'fee' for griefing us.

Surely it doesn't upset you that you purposely tried to grief us and took 3 counts as payment for your amusement? Do you feel ripped off? Was the price too high? We feel it was only a fair trade and that we got as much amusement as you. We lost half our sheep as the 'fee' for giving you some counts. It was just a shame you ran off before we could come out and have a chat about it.

Derrick visits us often enough to be able to confirm we are not unattended. He's welcome to come say hello any time, as long as he brings gifts!

Note the word "we" ... not "me" or "I" ... that explains your 4 accounts.

You call it griefing, when all I am doing is monitoring player activity and trying to exact some player Justice on people who I feel are abusing game mechanics, or hurting the shard's economy.
The fact that I got 3 murder counts from you killing yourself is a complete joke, especially since my intention was honorable....I do not walk around looking for people to harass. When I see someone who I feel is cheating, I try to exact player justice on my own, instead of bugging the GM's.

The sheep spawn on this server is out of hand, and needs to be addressed. Other than a few wandering in the wilderness, and a few sheep pens in Yew, and Jhelom, there were never this mass influx of sheep everywhere back in t2a on OSI shards.
When a new player can make over 50k a day off of shearing sheep, its time something is done about this.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

He was caught cheating (AFK resource gathering) so you did nothing wrong and he just makes himself further look like a fool by bringing it onto the forums now.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Hemperor wrote:He was caught cheating (AFK resource gathering) so you did nothing wrong and he just makes himself further look like a fool by bringing it onto the forums now.

Uh..he didn't bring it to the forums. The guy that killed his sheep did. I know for a fact he's not unattended. That and derrick gets called to his house every other day . The second pic with the pathway made was because the sheep would go untame and he would have to retame them all and it was getting to be a pain to try to walk through em.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Robot wrote:
Hemperor wrote:He was caught cheating (AFK resource gathering) so you did nothing wrong and he just makes himself further look like a fool by bringing it onto the forums now.

Uh..he didn't bring it to the forums. The guy that killed his sheep did. I know for a fact he's not unattended. That and derrick gets called to his house every other day . The second pic with the pathway made was because the sheep would go untame and he would have to retame them all and it was getting to be a pain to try to walk through em.
If he wasn't unattended this wouldn't have happened:
It's pretty funny that someone tries to explain that 4 characters farming sheep in a tower are actually multiple people doing it attended.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

The 4 guys weren't unattended, the one guy was. There are two seperate reports here if you reread the thread.

I'mna lock this because it's getting silly. If there are new reports or to discuss sheep in general, please open a new thread.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."