Mini Heal

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Mini Heal

Post by Kraarug »

son wrote:
Faust wrote:The solution is simple...

- Fix the heal "in mani" spell back to it's accurate value 11-16 instead of 11-14.
- Fix the recast delay back to 0.75s instead of 0.5s.

This will produce two outcomes. Fix a problem with era accuracy in regard to the healing output value that is accurate. The recast delay of 0.75s feels more accurate in ALL spell situations and will slow the spell down significantly when spamming. There is really no information to support the current recast delay of 0.5s and the overwhelming complaints of "in mani" pretty much confirms that something is not right. I am one of the veterans that never casted this spell even once during pvp back in t2a as well.

This at least could be tested out on the test center like mentioned above...

x2
Fwerp, I think you are on to something. This may explain why it wasn't used as much.

As I tested, someone standing there taking a beating from 120 stamina GM Kryss for a GM Fencer and surviving for 1 mins 21 seconds by spamming In Mani is absolutely not accurate.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

This adjustment has been made on test center.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Pro

Post by Pro »

ye slowing down the already slow pvp is definitely the way to go...

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kraarug »

Pro wrote:ye slowing down the already slow pvp is definitely the way to go...
Maybe I'm missing something here but it seems to me that slowing In Mani would actually speed things up.

Faust

Post by Faust »

Pro often commentates about PVP even though he knows nothing of it.