UOSA Donor!!

Re: blank newbied copper key *not an auction*

Post by Panthor the Hated »

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

YouthBuild wrote:not exactly because i won't necessarily sell if the bid is not high enough, and if i won't unless the price is right, i'm using this more to see if anyone is interested, and i'm also taking private bids, so it is not an auction

Owned :(
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

taking private bids is an auction.. you dont "bid" on anything other than an auction.. unless you're submitting a bid for a work contract, but even that's bidding on providing the lowest cost of service which is like a reverse auction. lol

not cramping on your thread, just saying that you basically are holding an auction with a reserve price. :)

YouthBuild

Post by YouthBuild »

once again it seems i'm going to have to take someone to school...
you basically are holding an auction with a reserve price
i never set a reserve price, i don't even know how much i'm going to let it go for, in an auction i MUST sell the product, unless you set a reserve price and it was not met, never did say i was going to sell anything, i was just taking offers, in your case bids

another thing, i'm assuming that all of us have been to an auction and everyone offer money, so by me saying that this is not an auction i've also assumed that others may be open for a trade...

so in theory someone can offer me 10 silver supremely accurate halberds of vanquishing with 500 charges of lightning, and in theory i can say NO

i am open to a trade, auction and trade are not synonyms, so therefore this is not an auction
that's why i said this is not an auction

so if you must know, this is more of a trade, after all we are in the trading post of the forums, it can be for money, items, or both, thanks for your post but please if no one is interested and you think i'm wrong, tell me how i am in a PM, i'll look at it and make the adjustment thanks

Teph

Post by Teph »

they have a whole section dedicated to this type of thing, its called "price check"

dont get me wrong i know people on here are cheap and you most likely wont get a reasonable offer, but your wasting their time none the less, and even managed to waste a minute of my time even though i have no interest what so ever in a newbied key

YouthBuild

Post by YouthBuild »

Teph wrote:they have a whole section dedicated to this type of thing, its called "price check"

dont get me wrong i know people on here are cheap and you most likely wont get a reasonable offer, but your wasting their time none the less, and even managed to waste a minute of my time even though i have no interest what so ever in a newbied key
i'm only responding to this for one last bump

if you're not interested, simple answer don't read it

Teph

Post by Teph »

YouthBuild wrote:simple answer don't read it
as if i had a choice man, do you think i WANT to be here? looking at pixeld goods?

riant
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by riant »

I respect the self-awareness, Teph. First step to curing any addiction is getting through the denial.

One of these days I'm going to start a thread of all the players that said they were going to leave but couldn't (including myself). There's got to be dozens of others, but off the top of my head:

riant
Bigoud
hiicha
Murugan
Conan
Matron (see edit note below)

We should all start a guild called Addicts [ADC].

[late edit: omfg I happen to navigate over to Second Age Discussion after posting this and wouldn't you know it I see Matron front and center.]
Pepin
Alfred
Witchfoot
Lilly B

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

riant wrote:I respect the self-awareness, Teph. First step to curing any addiction is getting through the denial.

One of these days I'm going to start a thread of all the players that said they were going to leave but couldn't (including myself). There's got to be dozens of others, but off the top of my head:

riant
Bigoud
hiicha
Murugan
Conan

[late edit: omfg I happen to navigate over to Second Age Discussion after posting this and wouldn't you know it I see Matron front and center.]
Matron took a break because of RL.

But you can certainly add Hemperor to that list.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

And Joshua Lee...though strangely, I haven't seen him around lately, so who knows.
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

riant
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by riant »

Pristiq wrote:
riant wrote:I respect the self-awareness, Teph. First step to curing any addiction is getting through the denial.

riant
Bigoud
hiicha
Murugan
Conan

Matron took a break because of RL.

But you can certainly add Hemperor to that list.
That's right, I forgot about Hemp.

We all take a break because of RL, but UO is always lurking around the corner.

It's like that line for Godfather 3.
Pepin
Alfred
Witchfoot
Lilly B

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I never said I was going to quit, I just vanished for a few months.

D-Wade

Post by D-Wade »