Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Kiljox

Re: Hair Restyle Deed:

Post by Kiljox »

Sandro wrote:
Sandro wrote:
Sandro wrote:OP knows my private bid.

Up to him whether or not he wants to accept.

You tried to bump my already offer of 200k to 250k, when I won your auction @ 70k @ the time you posted you we're willing to sell.

You must be a fool to think you're gonna upper-cut the price on me like that.
You sent me a PM saying "250k" and its yours, at which time the highest bid was 70k, and I had already offered you 200k. Is it that hard to follow?
So you accepted my personal buyout of 250k.

I'll meet you ingame after 4pm PST for the transfer.

Anybody else, FIRST 250k and its yours.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Wow, are you really that ignorant?

I never accepted anything, I made you an offer before the auction even got started, then "won" at the same you tried to "off" it to me for a jacked price, when the highest bidder was 70k.

done posting on this nonsense
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

I'll cut, blow-dry and restyle all of your hair for $5 a pop - you bunch of fairies!

Kiljox

Post by Kiljox »

Sandro wrote:Wow, are you really that ignorant?

I never accepted anything, I made you an offer before the auction even got started, then "won" at the same you tried to "off" it to me for a jacked price, when the highest bidder was 70k.

At 70k how did you win?

I DIDN'T PUT IN A BUYOUT OR A FINAL BID DATE.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Kiljox wrote:

At 70k how did you win?

I won because you private messaged me saying you were ready to sell it to me, are you that stupid?
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Kiljox

Post by Kiljox »

Sandro wrote:
Kiljox wrote:

At 70k how did you win?

I won because you private messaged me saying you were ready to sell it to me, are you that stupid?
Ah so you agree that you accepted the 250k buyout. Awesome.

Meet me at East Brit Bank and we can conclude our transaction.

Homie
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Homie »

100 k

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

This kind of thing is exactly why we here at UOSA tradespot outright hate private bids. It deprives most people of having a chance and makes people not want to even bother with your threads.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson