Cutting RVP clips

Topics related to Second Age
Ambidextrious

Cutting RVP clips

Post by Ambidextrious »

Is it possible to cut out and merge certain clips with RVPs? Or would I need to record AVIs? If AVI, what settings do I need to have to make it capture full screen?

Derrick

Re: Cutting RVP clips

Post by Derrick »

I think you'd have to record AVI's to do any editing. You can also use other programs to do the captures too. I think Miscrosoft has something for free, but I can't remember the name of it.

Ambidextrious

Post by Ambidextrious »

Derrick wrote:I think you'd have to record AVI's to do any editing. You can also use other programs to do the captures too. I think Miscrosoft has something for free, but I can't remember the name of it.

Would you happen to know the AVI settings? I wanted to make a "montage" so to speak, of event games, and other fun things.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I really don't, but you might be able to find some good information at:
http://videohelp.com

dirk smallwood

Post by dirk smallwood »

prolly have to convert them to some other file type, but you can edit them in windows movie maker

Rommel

Post by Rommel »

My suggestion is that you record as AVI format instead of rpv. Reason being is because it is harder to edit other formats seeing as you would have to convert them use special software etc. You can edit AVI's with just windows movie maker and other popular video editing software also support the AVI Format.