felucca trees

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Alex21
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: felucca trees

Post by Alex21 »

alatar wrote:Ok.. heh.. I know.. but everything was Felucca before Trammel came along, just thought it'd be more accurate that way but whatever.
It wasnt called felucca, it was Britania
The First Player Of UO Second Age.

alatar

Post by alatar »

i meant felucca ruleset

Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

alatar wrote:
Nevermore wrote:How would having trees as they were post-t2a be more authentic?
Because the majority of UO players play for the PvP. Not saying this is a PvP-only server, but that's where you'll pull most of your players. I don't know why you always knock my shit like im trying to devalue the server.. It was merely a suggestion, and you always come back with an asshole remark.

How was than an asshole remark? It was a simple question. We try to be an accurate t2a era server. How would putting in something that's not t2a accurate be more authentic?
I'm a chemistry set that makes only firecrackers and smoke bombs.

dirk smallwood

Post by dirk smallwood »

alatar wrote:i meant felucca ruleset

It is felucca ruleset. The only difference is a number (1-4) In the weather.cs. It has nothign to do with the ruleset, and is exactly how it should be.

ecetres
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ecetres »

Leave my pretty trees alone!
Guerrilla wrote:
i know i cry alot.... its only because i suck, and I'm going to uninstall UO as you read this

do0m

Post by do0m »

Who gives a shit?. The trees were "nomal" looking in T2A on all the shards except siege. Close thread and/or delete. kthanksbye.