Unique Vendor Opportunity at Yew Bank!!!!

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Kelektra
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Unique Vendor Opportunity at Yew Bank!!!!

Post by Kelektra »

Would you like a vendor here???

Are you tired of going to the Yew Bank Mall and thinking to yourself "Damn i wish i could have a vendor here"?? Do you think at times that the Yew Area is slightly overpriced and would sell at a lower price?

Well this is your chance.

In cooperation with the house owner (SirEricKain) and myself we have decided to open this house as a vendor rental property.

Contractual Agreement between house owner and perspective vendors is as follows:

1: Price for Vendor is small deed inside the house.
Price for the outside steps is two small deeds.
This means your rent is less then 4k (8k outside) per month for a spot at the Yew Bank!!!!

2: Rental is for a period of one year. This will start on September 1st. This will give us a few weeks to go over everyones application and even give you a few weeks hopefully of free rent..

3: After a year period renewal of another small deed for their spot. If not then at that time they must remove their vendor within a 2 week period.

4: House owner agrees to not sell this house during the time that active vendors are paid for and in place on the property.

5: Vendors must be stocked to a good extent at all times. If Vendors are empty for more then a 2 week period they will be removed from the property. We want excited and active vendors on this property.

6: If for whatever reason the renter doesnt want his vendor there anylonger. We would pro-rate their rental spot and give a refund depending on length of time. Pro-rated amount is set at 10k per month.

7: Players with vendors must have access to IRC so if for whatever reason a buyer is looking for something your vendor normally stocks we can get in touch with you and see.

We are going to attempt to only have one type of vendor for each category.
Rares
House addons
GM Crafted Weapons/Armor / Magic Weapons/Armor
Regeants / Scrolls
MIBs/T-Maps
Potions
Etc.

Renter is allowed to sell other things (special occassion sell a rare, or whatever) on his vendor type but still must keep his style restocked all the time.

This last part is still up in the air until we see the total interest. For Example, we all know that the Yew Bank has 2 Regeant vendors. So we are not set in stone of only having one vendor type per but at the same time we dont want 10 vendors all selling Silver weapons.

Please PM me with the following:
Your IRC nick
Your Main character's name
You field of interest for your vendor. You may pick a few different styles because we may have several people all wanting to sell the same thing.
Best times to get ahold of you via IRC/in game.
Last edited by Kelektra on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shards Only T-Map Validation System viewtopic.php?f=33&t=24446

Kelektra
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Unique Vendor Opportunity at Yew Bank!!!!

Post by Kelektra »

Since Pictures dont seem to be working today.

This house is directly next to the Yew Mall Smithy on the right!!!

Your customers will be able to buy and go straight to the bank for safe purchasing!!!

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by SirEricKain »

Awesome location!
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

Orbanaz

Post by Orbanaz »

I put a vendor up here selling runebooks, scrolls and house addons so far. If demand is high enough, I will try to add some full spellbooks by tomorrow as well.

Orbanaz

Post by Orbanaz »

Wanted to bump this as I've added bandaids, more runebooks, some T2A farming spot runebooks and even MOAR house addons. A couple full spellbooks for 4k each as well.

If there are any bulk crafting orders that need to be filled, I will be happy to be of service!

Kelektra
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kelektra »

Spots still available!!!!

Return to “Player Run Vendors”