Three AWSOME vendors spots up for GRABS!

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

ScoobyDoO

Three AWSOME vendors spots up for GRABS!

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Below are the spots that are great for vendors. Just post here if you would like to place a vendor and tell me which one your interested in. Ill PM you and set up a time and date and we will go from there. Please notice the comments above each picture!

Thank you!
Attachments
Brit GY House. In my opinion, the best vendor spot you can get. Prime area for newbies, tons of pvp, pk's and the list goes on. This house has had near 1000 visits since built.
Brit GY House. In my opinion, the best vendor spot you can get. Prime area for newbies, tons of pvp, pk's and the list goes on. This house has had near 1000 visits since built.
Vesper Strip House. Right above chumbuckets old house, always busy, always in business. Great spot.
Vesper Strip House. Right above chumbuckets old house, always busy, always in business. Great spot.
Shame. The closest house there is. Great for when you get pk'ed and need to stock very quick and get in action, this is the house for you. Blue healer near by and a red healer little south.
Shame. The closest house there is. Great for when you get pk'ed and need to stock very quick and get in action, this is the house for you. Blue healer near by and a red healer little south.

ScoobyDoO

Re: Three AWSOME vendors spots up for GRABS!

Post by ScoobyDoO »

There has been some confusion as far as what i want to do with these house. I am looking for people that need a want to place a vendor in a good spot. I have no intention of selling these houses that they will always forever remain mine (unless Derrick says so). Wanna place a vendor !? PM ME! Ill friend you and we can go from there. Thanks!

Return to “Player Run Vendors”