Hi everyone!

Moderator: Support Moderators

Pied Piper

Hi everyone!

Post by Pied Piper »

Would just like to say hi to everyone. I am what you would consider "a new guy." I started playing a year ago for a couple months but due to RL it has been about 9 months since I have played.

I have been playing again for almost a month and loving every bit of it.

I used to play on Lake Superior after Samurai Age (was when I started UO) and played on Siege quite a bit. A RL friend used to go on and on with other people on the EA server about "the good ol days" and the "way it used to be" while bank sitting in Trammel.

Well, basically I found this server from wikipedia, checked it out and me and my friend switched shards.

We both had not played EA's long enough to lose everything anyways so it made the switch that much easier. He started UO inthe second age himself (tried to get me to play for UO years b4 I finally gave in) and was flabbergasted about how accurate it is emulated here.

We are both enjoying it a lot and I am glad I spent a good while on Siege as it helped me alot when I started playing here (the risk involved.)

It was tough being a new guy on this shard but that is the way it is supposed to be, and it helps keep the interest level high.

Thanks alot and please guys do not change much of what you have done.

Trammel sux......Fel was deserted and it all got very boring anyways.

Wappness
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Wappness »

Welcome back and have fun

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

will catch ya soon enough
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

Baslin

Post by Baslin »

Hey there. I recently (last week) just started up myself, having originally played from launch - 2002.

I look forward to bumping into you in-game! 8)

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

You will unless you already have. Also for your information there is a counterfeit me running around with swordsmanship skills and he holds lanterns like I do.

Just check the profile. If it has nothing/blank then it is not the real Piper if it has tons of text (with a long drawn out story in it) then it is me.

Also this imposter has already tried to gain entrance to my friends house but luckily I was on an alt that has coownership ability at the time and in my friends house and I banned him from it.

Then another friend of mine caught him camping it out; seen that there was another version of me on the house sign that was banned and attacked him on sight.

Have not seen him since except bank sitting at Brit Bank.

Also he wears grey robes. I never wear grey robes.

People on this shard are really tricky!!!!

Return to “New Player Help”