S&S Minoc *CLOSED*

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Merchants of Britain [S&S] (Stop and Shop) Minoc Branch

Post by dren »

Vendor is down indefinitely due to lack of sales in this remote location.

Thanks to those of you who supported the Vendor while it was available.

If you have a custom order let me know and I will put the vendor back up with your order on it.

Edit: This vendor is back up and running now!!!
Last edited by dren on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: S&S Minoc (Stop & Shop, MoB) / Special Out Fit's & Gear

Post by dren »

I've brought Joseph back and I have 10 packs of hallies on him as well as assorted weapons and some dex suits

If you've visiting our bar and need some of these please pickup, while you're out here...

There are also Fishies, Tmaps, and SoS/MiBs, and items from a shipwreck outside the Bar on the steps.
Last edited by dren on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

I am still doing outfits I just have not been posting them here on this site, so many orders recently. Thanks all. If you want an outfit or some GM armor/bulk weapons please PM me on forums and I will get to it when I have time.
Last edited by dren on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

The Devious Fisher (Limited Edition)

Braving the high seas isn't for everyone, this outfit was made to order for a very devious fisher. ;)
deviousbluefisher.jpg
deviousbluefisher.jpg (2.47 KiB) Viewed 3897 times
Floppy Hat 1326
Fancy Shirt 1336
Doublet (undisclosed color)
Long Pants 1316
Boots 1316

1975gps SOLD
Last edited by dren on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:17 am, edited 5 times in total.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

Ladies and gents,

I am happy to make custom outfits for you but some outfits take time. Please don't message me and expect your outfit to be done within 5 minutes, 30 minutes, or an hour. Some outfits can take hours to make and sometimes I have to wait for the next day to get a certain hue # to complete an outfit.

If I do give you a some time period, or say it will be done in a moment this still means it will take some time to complete but will be done within a reasonable amount of time barring real life concerns such as work. Sometimes I do get sidetracked and it can take longer so please be patient.

1. If you order and then disappear after sending me frustrated IRC messages this doesn't encourage me to complete your outfit. Your outfit will be moved behind anyone who is available and is patiently waiting for their outfit.

2. Demanding that your outfit is done within 10 minutes after it's not done within the first 5 minutes is a no no -- If you do this will not make your outfits or fill any custom orders for you the remainder of that day.

3. If you order specific hue #s for your outfits and I spend a lot of time getting/finding cloth for you and then you tell me the next day you do not want it anymore -- I will not make you outfits or fill any custom orders for you ever again.

I am very busy and I get lots of PMs on forums and IRC from customers and others. Sometimes I get upwards of 5 PMs at once from people on IRC, this can be a bit much for me with real life as I do have to do things like go to the bathroom, eat, drink, etc. Occasionally, I also do get busy in game talking with customers at shops or filling some small orders in game and that takes priority for me over IRC/forums messages. I'm sorry, but this is just how it is and there's no way to get your outfits done reasonably in a very short period of time.

I don't want to discourage you from custom orders, PM on forums is better than IRC coupled with a good amount of patience. Send me your IRC handle and I will PM you when your outfit is done. I really would love to make your outfits. Please just understand that I am not running a sweat shop here or making the same outfit for each person. I do not pre-make outfits, aside from the ones that are posted up on this page as being available -- those are stocked on my vendor Joseph. Every outfit is unique and custom tailored based on your requests, for your character class, and your personality based on the feel I get from talking to you. Thanks for your understanding.

P.S. As you see above, I have started to upload some select Special Out Fits' for you to see... I will continue to do this time permitting.
Last edited by dren on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

S&S Minoc Halberd Exchange Program / Buying your old Halberd

Post by dren »

I know lots of you have many old halberds kicking around.
2used1new.jpg
2used1new.jpg (9.56 KiB) Viewed 3883 times
I will take old halberds give you 125gp (8.333gp/ingot) per halberd you turn in to me as S&S Minoc store credit. You can then take that money and use it toward buying some deadly poisoned weapons on my vendor, or maybe just a new freshly made Halberd on my vendor. Please just bag these up and only give me 10 at a time max, thank you.

You may PM me on forums or IRC to setup the exchange and the allocation of credit. In some cases I may give you cash & credit - if the amount of halberds you are exchanging is greater than the amount of goods you want to buy... If you want to translate your store credit into cash I will give you 105gp (7/ea./ingot) per halberd.[/size]

This program is discontinued.
Last edited by dren on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Desdemona
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Desdemona »

Jean

Featuring high quality GM armor by Desdemona.

Individual Iron Armor Pieces include:
* Helms at 250gp
* Gorgets at 200gp
* Tunics at 300gp
* Legs at 300gp
* Ring Arms and Gloves at 200gp
* Heater Shields at 300gp

You will also find Bronze, Shadow and Gold dex suits with heater shields for only 2000gp. Add a pair of hued sandals to your ensemble for only 500gp!
Co-Founder, Society of Traders [S^T]/Adventure Time [A^T]

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

Awesome shop that is well stocked and has hard working vendors!

Jean is restocked regularly with new items by Desdemona.

**Joseph, & Jedrek are regularly stocked/ restocking log **
Stocked Shadow Blue 1307 & Restocked Black Clothes 8-26-2011
Restocked 9/1/11 deadly poisoned Kryss, katanas, halberds x10
Stocked Mare/Evil Mage Lord Shadow 1107 & Restocked Black Clothes 9-8-2011
Restocked Black Clothes, Stocked 90 pairs of Sandals on new vendor Jedrek 9-20-2011
Stocked Green no. 1434, Stocked Blue no.1318 Clothes on vendor Joseph 9-20-2011
Stocked Many hues on vendor Farrell 9-20-2011
Farrel Moved to S&S Britain 10-2-11

FINAL STOCK OF GM WEAPONS & DP WEAPONS 9-20-2011
I will be discontinuing this vendor Joseph.
In the future I will try to find another Smith/poisoner to replace my vendor on steps.
Last edited by dren on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:35 am, edited 8 times in total.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

WTB your junk weapons/armor, S&S Minoc Armor/Weapon exchange
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=32298

Yes, we're buying your junk weapons and armor!

Read page above for details, similar to the Halberd exchange program for a limited time only!

This program is discontinued.
Last edited by dren on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Special Out Fit's & Gear is a Sandal Superstore!

Post by dren »

sandsminoc.JPG
sandsminoc.JPG (118.63 KiB) Viewed 3782 times
Jedrek

Out Fits' (Footwear Only) - In Stock

13xx Sandals (Coming soon...)
18xx Sandals

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

buidlanoutfit.jpg
buidlanoutfit.jpg (127.43 KiB) Viewed 3779 times
Farrell - Moved to S&S Britain.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

S&S Minoc is closing very soon. You may get whatever is left while the vendors are still up.

Special Outfits will once again be available where the original location was at S&S Britain
viewtopic.php?p=291695#p291695

Desdemonas Armor is still available at S&S Yew
viewtopic.php?p=277020#p277020