MiB's not era accurate?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Apocalypse

MiB's not era accurate?

Post by Apocalypse »

Last edited by Apocalypse on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: MiB's not era accurate?

Post by Jill Stihl »

I've not fished here in a few weeks, has something changed? If not, MIBs are just fished up while fishing, at a rate of about 1 an hour. They don't come up as loot on a serpent :?

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Okay maybe I'm mistaken (haven't GM'd fishing quite yet). I had just been reading up a bunch about it, I thought on UOSA pages, and was under the impression it was as loot on mobs. Apologies if I've jumped the gun here.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Well of course now I can't find anything about MiB's on mobs. I see a bunch of people talking about needing magery to take care of serps and stuff that show up. Maybe I was combining the two in my head. Apologies.

Kelektra
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kelektra »

Last time i fished, Maps and MIBS were just automatically added to your backpack. They are in fact not on a sea serpent. As a matter of fact you do not even fish up a sea serpent on accident here.
Shards Only T-Map Validation System viewtopic.php?f=33&t=24446

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Wait...

Is that when you're GM? Since I've gotten above 80 fishing I've pulled up many serps and gotten the "uh oh that doesn't look like a fish" message. Does that not happen once you're GM?

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

At GM it does not. You only pull up serps when you fail at fishing. And at GM you never fail.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.