red tamer & pets

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
alatar

red tamer & pets

Post by alatar »

i was under the impression all pets owned by a murderer would have the gray "freely attackable" flag at all times

if this is true then it is not the case currently on UOSA
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Slimeball Jasper

Re: red tamer & pets

Post by Slimeball Jasper »

No this isint how it was back in the day.
The only thing I remember is that Red tamers had to look out as dragons would randomly attack their owners.

alatar

Post by alatar »

Slimeball Jasper wrote:I remember is that Red tamers had to look out as dragons would randomly attack their owners.
this never happened.. the only time this is even possible is when white wyrms are using mass curse..
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Silverfoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Silverfoot »

I kind of remember this as well, but the information on Stratics says the opposite.

"...a pet owned by a Murderer will be blue but if it is ordered to attack an Innocent, it will be flagged as both a Criminal and Aggressor." - Jan. 2000

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

Apparently pets turn gray when put on guard even when owned by a blue tamer.
-cr3w-